Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw November 3rd 2014

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Who stayed for Sheamus vs Rusev
    B1kgdDZIQAALSXk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭paconnors

And the Winner is
    Rusev

Sad day for Ireland and WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭paconnors

Yeah our hero lost and we lost the network. im gutted

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Juat watching raw now, I wonder if Triple H is going to get back in the ring on a regular basis. If he was to do another year as an active performer it could help the younger guys and provide some new opponents for likes of Ambrose, Reigns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

DM_7 wrote: »
    Juat watching raw now, I wonder if Triple H is going to get back in the ring on a regular basis. If he was to do another year as an active performer it could help the younger guys and provide some new opponents for likes of Ambrose, Reigns.

Not for Survivor Series but he definitely will around WM season.

I reckon Ambrose is facing either him or Rollins at Mania.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Not for Survivor Series but he definitely will around WM season.

I reckon Ambrose is facing either him or Rollins at Mania.

Do you not think he will be on his own team for survivor series?

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭colmufc

Another poor raw , it's all just set up for the final 3 mins , no mid cards getting anywhere with e there gimmicks , when seth came out steph was in a different world listening to his theme song for a couple of seconds .
    at least Orton showed a bit of personality but that charisma bar will run low soon enough

Do you not think he will be on his own team for survivor series?

Maybe now given the stipulation on RAW, you're right.

Before that though, no chance. I'd still say he won't be.

Overall I enjoyed RAW myself. No Cena made a nice change.

Rolins looked great, Ambrose the same, Orton is interesting again, Ryback is motoring and even Tyson Kidd got a win.

The change to the Survivor Series match is good as it puts something on the line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Yup, I'd agree/ It wasn't too bad when viewed quickly, but I'd imagine the whole thing was a bit of a chore. Big Show/Henry went on for ages it seemed.

Team Randy vs The Authority makes more sense to me.

Deadlie wrote: »
    Yup, I'd agree/ It wasn't too bad when viewed quickly, but I'd imagine the whole thing was a bit of a chore. Big Show/Henry went on for ages it seemed.

Team Randy vs The Authority makes more sense to me.

Thats true about watching quickly, put I think that is a must/given ever since they went to three hours.

I said same last week, I would prefer team Randy as well. For getting a match together quickly and having a match where something is on the line I suppose it makes sense to have team Cena.

For getting a match together quickly and having a match where something is on the line I suppose it makes sense to have team Cena.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Hopefully it's not Cena left standing at the end - just for the sake of something new.

Who else is joining the authority anyway, Mark Henry and one of the GoldStar brothers?

Goldust and Stardust will probably be defending their titles at the PPV

I am thinking something like:

Rollins, Kane, Rusev, Henry and a return to the ring (Maybe BNB or Triple H himself)

v

Cena, Ziggler, Sheamus (as feuding with Rusev), Big Show (as feuding with Henry) and returning Orton or Reigns as a surprise entry.

That's not a bad lineup. Gonna be a pretty threadbare undercard though, isn't it?

Divas Title
    Tag Title
    and?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tbh, based on what we saw in ring, I fully expect TA to be Rollins, Kane, Mercury, Noble and Rusev. Then probably Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Ryback and Ziggler.

That said, has it been confirmed as 5v5? Could be 4v4 and just have Rollins/Kane/Stooges. Take Sheamus and Rusev out for a singles match.

Think we could see a second match of Gold/StarDust, Miz and Mizdow vs Matadors & Usos.

Bray vs Ambrose.

AJ vs Bella.

Show vs Henry in a gimmick match.

The main event will go pretty long though and get loads of time.

Anyway,Raw was pretty meh imo. The highlight is Orton's faceturn....which saw him written off the show for a few weeks. And I can't believe they put Rusev/Sheamus on the Network after months and months of a build for the result. Shocking.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

How randy must be feeling these days...

http://youtu.be/ktgujXzj8-0

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Goldust and Stardust will probably be defending their titles at the PPV

I am thinking something like:

Rollins, Kane, Rusev, Henry and a return to the ring (Maybe BNB or Triple H himself)

v

Cena, Ziggler, Sheamus (as feuding with Rusev), Big Show (as feuding with Henry) and returning Orton or Reigns as a surprise entry.

I love to see Shane O Mac back on Team Cena

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

I don't know which match I'm more sick of, Ambrose/Cesero or Rollins/Ziggler.

They did say it would be 5 v 5. After the stipulation and the Authority saying they need the greatest Survivor Series Team ever put together I can't see Mercury and Noble on the team, even by WWE standards that would be dumb :P

Wyatt v Ambrose
    Tag Title match
    Divas title matches must be on the card.

After that it really is slim pickings. As suggested Show v Henry could be there but it would be horrible. I would much prefer Ryback v Cesaro.

• Advertisement

A thought Raw was pretty decent. Super long show but it did have a lot of good angles and storyline developments.

I enjoyed the show.

The wrestling was grand, Vince showing up was a nice surprise. HHH showed plenty of intensity, more passion from Orton then i've seen in years.

Even Big Show/Henry did fine. Ambrose shaking Vince's hand was cool, Rollins continues to look amazing.

And for all the crap Orton has(rightly) gotten over the years. That guy has put over so many younger guys down the years. And again last night.

All of a sudden im interested in SS. The Network debacle is unfortunate, hopefully they'll go all out and put on a show for the UK crowd(Barrett will surely show up?!).

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Thought it was a poor Raw except for the ending.

I may be pissed with the 'E right now but that last segment with Orton/Rollins and the Authority was fantastic. Had me glued to the tv and actually shouting for Orton something which I never do. They are doing a great job with the Orton/Rollins feud and I can't wait for their one on one match down the road. Hope they don't mess this feud up.

Now that's enough WWE praise for one day!

Poor Kane
    XXKo0ln.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

So that weird promo of the eyes was Luke Harper then? I'm convinced it looked like him....

Yep

Bs393-UCQAASTbE.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think he's getting the better end of the stick compared to Harper's "Pretty" moment....

And wtf was with the Xavier Woods video :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Oh, Sheamus vs Rusev after Raw on the network, let me just sign up an....oh wait nevermind

• Advertisement

Wear an unflattering dress and

https://twitter.com/RingsideXcess/status/529720807883567107

Great conspiracy theory.

Advertisement