Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

jebforever wrote: »
    Since you have 2 Southampton attackers I would nearly rather lose Tadic and keep Siggy. I don't think you'll want 2 Southampton attackers for their upcoming fixtures anyway. I would recommend Tadic and Fab out for Sanchez and Downing for a -4. That would leave you with about .5m to upgrade your defence next week.

I can't bring myself to sell Tadic before he plays Leicester at home. I'm probably looking at downgrading defenders rather than upgrading too
    PARlance wrote: »
    Costa -> Rooney :) you've enough Chelsea cover in Fab & Hazard.

Or, I'd nearly just bank your transfer, it's easy for me to say because I have him but I wouldn't fear Sanchez too much. Swansea have been tight enough at home iirc, CL might have knocked a bit out of Arsenal.
    I have Sanchez but he's not really in contention for the armband.

I've considered it alright but a rested Costa at home to WBA. I might wait on Rooney until after that one. As for Sanchez he's somebody I should just get in and have. No Yaya business especially when he's an obvious candidate

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Remy is back, if they're resting Costa then they may well give him plenty of rest while they're at it and let Remy get some gametime vs WBA

You didn't want to hear that did you?

Go for Rooney, Captain him. You know you want to :)

Pull out the WC if it fails

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Which is fine as you don't spend any money on your defence anyway! :)

There is still a chance of me doing Taylor swa to Taylor new this week. To give me the ultimate 19.9 backline of moore hutton s Taylor Dummett and wisdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Do I do:

1. Sanchez, Downing, 4.2 defender in for Fab, Siggy, Bardsley for -8

2. Sanchez and 5.0 mid in for Fab and Siggy for -4

Who would that 5.0 mid then be?

It seems like a very boring -8 but if it's deemed an almost necessary one then I might feel better

De Gea - Hamer
    Bardsley - PVA - Moore - Coloccini - Clyne
    Fab - Hazard - Tadic - Siggy - Marney
    Costa - Aguero - Pelle

Anyone have any other inspiration for me? :)

I'm Sanchez-less as well and am going to bank the transfer this week. Too many possibilities of Cesc/Pelle suspensions and international break injuries for me to risk a -4 this week when I won't even captain him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

There is still a chance of me doing Taylor swa to Taylor new this week. To give me the ultimate 19.9 backline of moore hutton s Taylor Dummett and wisdom.

:claps:
    I almost spend that on my three starters (Baines, Clyne, Berty)

• Advertisement

I think I'm going to leave it for tonight and see where things stand in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

I have a couple of transfers in mind for the end of the month. Looking to bring in Barkley Walcott and alderweiteld by then. Risky enough as 2 are coming back from injury but all three could be solid differentials

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

How long do you reckon S Taylor will last in the team?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

Hey all,

Mostly read, rarely post! Anyway haven't seen my question/choice discussed!

I'm trying to decide between siggy in midfield or dummett in Def.

Team is
    De Gea
    Bertrand-Cahill-Wisdom-Shawcross
    Adm-fab-tadic-siggy
    Aguero(v)-pelle(c)

With jasper-dummett-naismith-jedniak on bench. I feel my opponent will captain aguero, he has both pelle n aguero. I'm constantly switching between my vice n capt :/.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

Thoughts at all about this(-4):
    Coloccini for Azpilicueta
    Chadli for Di María and
    Agüero for Welbeck
    Newcastle have looked better and have nice fixtures, Chadli has impressed me and Aguero is too good not to have. Really need some advice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Transfers made for a 4 point hit:
    Sanchez IN Henderson OUT
    Sakho IN Welbeck OUT
    STaylor IN Rose OUT

Team for this week is:
    Forster
    Baines, STaylor, Duff
    Sanchez, Hazard, Di Maria, Sigurdsson
    Aguero (VC), Sakho, Pelle (C)

(Foster, Boyd, Hutton, Moore).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I think it'll be a waste... unless you plan on playing Saylor during the next 2 GWs.

Don't forget from GW13 on, Swansea have a very favourable run until the start of the hectic Christmas period.
    CP (h), QPR (h), WH (a), Tot (h), Hul (a) AV (h).
    As CS-friendly as it can get!
    Hey all,

Mostly read, rarely post! Anyway haven't seen my question/choice discussed!

I'm trying to decide between siggy in midfield or dummett in Def.

Team is
    De Gea
    Bertrand-Cahill-Wisdom-Shawcross
    Adm-fab-tadic-siggy
    Aguero(v)-pelle(c)

With jasper-dummett-naismith-jedniak on bench. I feel my opponent will captain aguero, he has both pelle n aguero. I'm constantly switching between my vice n capt :/.

I'd leave it as it is now. I'd rate better Siggy away to Arsenal than Dummett away to WBA.
    Thoughts at all about this(-4):
    Coloccini for Azpilicueta
    Chadli for Di María and
    Agüero for Welbeck
    Newcastle have looked better and have nice fixtures, Chadli has impressed me and Aguero is too good not to have. Really need some advice?
    Although I did sell ADM I'm not sure it's a great idea before a home game vs Palace. I personally chose a different route (the Sanchez route) and made a plan to get him back for GW13 but a blinder from him tomorrow would just destroy it completely...

That said in your case it's Aguero vs ADM. Not sure the expectation sthis week-end "require" a 4 pts hit. But Aguero may rise. Would it make that more difficult for you to transfer him in if he wa to rise tonight?
    Also, can't you get Aguero and keep ADM downgrading Azpi and maybe another midfielder?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Seriously cracking on getting Di Maria in when this link randomly pops up on me Facebook
    http://balls.ie/news/dear-daily-mail-name-jaysis/

It's a sign for sure. But is it saying get him in or stay clear!?! :)

What I'm currently hearing is 'Di Maria....planning a party' ahhh the voices. ...

iroced wrote: »
    Although I did sell ADM I'm not sure it's a great idea before a home game vs Palace. I personally chose a different route (the Sanchez route) and made a plan to get him back for GW13 but a blinder from him tomorrow would just destroy it completely...

That said in your case it's Aguero vs ADM. Not sure the expectation sthis week-end "require" a 4 pts hit. But Aguero may rise. Would it make that more difficult for you to transfer him in if he wa to rise tonight?
    Also, can't you get Aguero and keep ADM downgrading Azpi and maybe another midfielder?
    I could wait another week-end if need be. (although I would be wasting a free transfer) If i downgrade Azpi and get Aguero I need to shift 2.8m- hence Chadli for Di Maria. I have Sanchez and Fabregas also but do I want to get rid of either of them?

I could wait another week-end if need be. (although I would be wasting a free transfer) If i downgrade Azpi and get Aguero I need to shift 2.8m- hence Chadli for Di Maria. I have Sanchez and Fabregas also but do I want to get rid of either of them?

Yeah saw your team and gave you a different answer on the RMT thread.

About losing a transfer, you can always downgrade Azpi this week, keep the saved transfer and reassess your plan for Aguero in during the international break. The big question is will you have enough funds for it then?

FHFC wrote: »
    Seriously cracking on getting Di Maria in when this link randomly pops up on me Facebook
    http://balls.ie/news/dear-daily-mail-name-jaysis/

It's a sign for sure. But is it saying get him in or stay clear!?! :)

What I'm currently hearing is 'Di Maria....planning a party' ahhh the voices. ...

Oh man I laughed... The exact same thing happened me earlier. Will I, Won't I... Then spotted that article and was trying to read something, anything into it.

With all those fizzy drinks, he'll be buzzing. I think it time to sign him and captain

Yeah saw your team and gave you a different answer on the RMT thread.

About losing a transfer, you can always downgrade Azpi this week, keep the saved transfer and reassess your plan for Aguero in during the international break. The big question is will you have enough funds for it then?

I should have enough as what you suggested(Dummet) would give me 0.7m leftover which is an unlikely rise. Fabregas does look more tempting to shelve for Chadli with those yellow cards. Hmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm gambling this week to a certain extent. Took a 4 pt hit for my GK's!! Brought in Forster and Hull stand in keeper. Also gonna captain Pelle. Here's hoping!

Took the hit. Team looking like
    Heaton (Mannone)
    Duff Clyne Wisdom Chambers (Dummet)
    Sánchez Chadli Di Maria (Sigurdsson)
    Agüero Costa Pelle

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

The .1s have shafted me big time. I needed to make 1.6m to swap Sterling for DiMaria. Couldn't do it satisfactorily with Baines as I could only get 1.5m in the swap for Jagielka, nothing at 5.5 or under tempted me, tried to do it with Welbeck but Sakho would only raise 1.5m for me as well.
    I have been ignoring price rises this year and making my transfers on Friday night/Saturday morning but sometimes I really regret it.:(

No DiMaria for me this week:( but no hit either:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I think it'll be a waste... unless you plan on playing Saylor during the next 2 GWs.

Don't forget from GW13 on, Swansea have a very favourable run until the start of the hectic Christmas period.
    CP (h), QPR (h), WH (a), Tot (h), Hul (a) AV (h).
    As CS-friendly as it can get!

?
    Ye id be playing saylor next week aswell qpr H if I dont make the move Id have to play naylor at city or wisdom at chelsea and also go without ADM this week. However Ive had naylor from the start and I really want him from gw 13 on as those fixtures a great.

It comes down to over the next 2 GWS
    Opt 1 S Taylor v west brom A and Qpr H and ADM v Pal H and arsenal A for a -4
    Opt N Taylor v Ars H and City A and Fab v Liv A and WBA H.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Do I do:

1. Sanchez, Downing, 4.2 defender in for Fab, Siggy, Bardsley for -8

2. Sanchez and 5.0 mid in for Fab and Siggy for -4

Who would that 5.0 mid then be?

It seems like a very boring -8 but if it's deemed an almost necessary one then I might feel better

De Gea - Hamer
    Bardsley - PVA - Moore - Coloccini - Clyne
    Fab - Hazard - Tadic - Siggy - Marney
    Costa - Aguero - Pelle

Anyone have any other inspiration for me? :)

I did basically the same, Fab, Siggy, Coloccini out, Sanchez, Downing, Dummett in, leaving me with the same front 8 bar Boyd/Marney. Just couldn't avoid getting Sanchez in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

qwabercd wrote: »
    Any thoughts/advice on my wildcard team?

Weak defense but it's a good attack IMO. Got rid of fan and siggy which I could regret. McNair is a risk and with all the injuries utd defense will be poor. Moore the only real alternative. Only heaton in goals is a bit dodgy too but keepers are very tough to pick and I'm cash strapped.

Not overly gone on it myself to be honest.

Anyone?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!! :(

I might just bring ADM back in for Fab and hope Sanchez keeps himself quiet for a GW or 2. Also involves Bardsley to Duff to round out the -4.

I toyed with Sammi Ameobi too for the low low price of 4.4

qwabercd wrote: »
    Any thoughts/advice on my wildcard team?

Weak defense but it's a good attack IMO. Got rid of fan and siggy which I could regret. McNair is a risk and with all the injuries utd defense will be poor. Moore the only real alternative. Only heaton in goals is a bit dodgy too but keepers are very tough to pick and I'm cash strapped.

Not overly gone on it myself to be honest.

Seems like a good team. I wouldn't bother with him but McNair might be worth a little gamble considering your on WC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Affording Sanchez, Pelle, Aguero, ADM, and Costa means I have to play Wanyama until I figure something out but jesus, they all have good fixtures this week so I *hope* I can have a good week for the first time in a few weeks. A third bad week and I'm giving up. :pac:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!! :(

I might just bring ADM back in for Fab and hope Sanchez keeps himself quiet for a GW or 2. Also involves Bardsley to Duff to round out the -4.

I toyed with Sammi Ameobi too for the low low price of 4.4

OR

Fabregas, Costa, Bardsley -> Sanchez, Rooney, Dummett for -8

That's the kind of madness that could get me back on track or break my soul into tiny pieces. I'd also be doubling up on Newcastle defenders too :D

@Mr.P: How much you need for Fab -> Sanchez?

I'd ditch Bardsley. Stoke are useless this year.
    Now can you do that without another transfer. I don't know....

@Mr.P: How much you need for Fab -> Sanchez?

I'd ditch Bardsley. Stoke are useless this year.
    Now can you do that without another transfer. I don't know....

1.4 which is exactly where the problem lies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

This Sanchez form has given me headaches..

Advertisement