Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novel Idea Vox Pop

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nancy #1 ladies detective agency?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Hey Errybody.

This nice person likes to post things that aren't quite the truth. There's nothing wrong with lying of course, when you're on the internet like, but just thought I'd let ye know in case any of you get maddened by what he's posting. No need - sure it's all lies :)

Carry on.

When you think about it, all fiction is lies. Even crap fiction like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov

Hey Errybody.

This nice person likes to post things that aren't quite the truth. There's nothing wrong with lying of course, when you're on the internet like, but just thought I'd let ye know in case any of you get maddened by what he's posting. No need - sure it's all lies :)

Carry on.

Eh? Nancy is a fictional character, I know the way I employ literary devices, describe every last detail and don't shy away from descriptions of the "everywoman" can manifest itself in to a scene indistinguishable from reality but it really is fiction.

The OP is trying to write something like Trent. Only problem is that padraiggg (think that's the guy's username) actually has talent. It takes a real skill to write something absolutely terrible on purpose, for it to turn out as wonderful as it is. In this case.. however.. the guy is just trying far too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

Maybe that, SKRRK!, noise was Nancy dragging her fat arse to the fridge.

• Advertisement

stimpson wrote: »
    When you think about it, all fiction is lies. Even crap fiction like this.

I meant the dropping out of college because it got hard part!

Advertisement