Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a book: Nutritional properties of foods

Options
  • 29-10-2014 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm in culinary school and every week as part of our research for our portfolio we have to pick 3 ingredients from that weeks recipe and write about their nutritional properties. I can find this information online but I'm wary of using the internet as my only reference source, so I'm looking for some books to reference. I'm having a hard time finding books that have lists of foods that then speaks about their nutritional properties. Every book I seem to find has it sorted the opposite way (e.g I would look up calcium and it will mention milk, whereas I just want to directly look up milk). Does anyone have any suggestions?

Advertisement