Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Roses/Heroes/Quality Street/Celebrations et al Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

Go on, rub it in.

I signed up about a month ago, got nothing. Emailed them and replied to responses, last week was told I'd be getting some in the post.

Nada, nothing. I can only assume they looked at my purchase history on my card which is one shop that was alcohol and coffee only and decided they don't need riff raff like me.

I only got mine in the post today so don't lose hope that you will get them. You might get them this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I got some today and a few came on Monday so there’s still hope

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bump - SuperValu 3 for €10 today, QS, H, R and C

12 tubs for €32 using my voucher
    People don’t seem to be aware of the deal this morning, pallets of the stuff inside the door and nobody is buying them
    €2.66 a tub is a great bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Dingaan

There wasn't many left at SuperValu on Talbot Street at 9am, mainly Celebrations which seems to be the least popular of the 4 brands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,187 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Dingaan wrote: »
    There wasn't many left at SuperValu on Talbot Street at 9am, mainly Celebrations which seems to be the least popular of the 4 brands.

Super-Valu here had loads left at 9am but they had them in two different locations.
    Roses were the least popular. A whole pallet wasn't touched.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

IK9cCUW.jpg?1

Supervalu Offer valid for three days only December 6th - 8th.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,831 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

MB05 wrote: »
    I only got mine in the post today so don't lose hope that you will get them. You might get them this week.

Nothing in the post from my buddies in Supervalu today either, they have started to send me emails though showing me all the offers I'm missing.

If I don't get vouchers in time for them tubs of chocolates they are dead to me.

At least until I'm too old to keep up with the conveyor belt in Lidl.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nothing in the post from my buddies in Supervalu today either, they have started to send me emails though showing me all the offers I'm missing.

If I don't get vouchers in time for them tubs of chocolates they are dead to me.

At least until I'm too old to keep up with the conveyor belt in Lidl.

I've received no vouchers either :(
    And I've just realised I've never received any vouchers AT ALL since I got the club card , wtf?!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

So did anyone see any offers on the tubs of sweets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

muffler wrote: »
    So did anyone see any offers on the tubs of sweets?

SuperValu doing 3 for €10 on Hereos, Celebrations & Quality Street..I think Centra are doing the same.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

IK9cCUW.jpg?1

Supervalu Offer valid for three days only December 6th - 8th.

Went in to pick these up today at my local Supervalu, not one to be seen and they were everywhere Wednesday, no way they could be sold out so I asked and was told "all out" so I asked were there any in the stock room and told they won't be any more on the floor till next week.
    Cheeky fookers

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Tesco

Pringles and Coke/Diet Coke bottles, 5 for €5 till Sunday

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

slave1 wrote: »
    Went in to pick these up today at my local Supervalu, not one to be seen and they were everywhere Wednesday, no way they could be sold out so I asked and was told "all out" so I asked were there any in the stock room and told they won't be any more on the floor till next week.
    Cheeky fookers

Plenty in Roscommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bromley52

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Plenty in Roscommon.

Where is Roscommon?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

4 for €20 om ferrero rocher 24 pack and tubs of sweets etc in Dunnes. Donno the exact list of stuff included in the offer as I just took heed of the Ferrero Rocher as theyre usually €11 somethin a box.... great price for anyone that has a Ferrero rocher stand for theyre wedding. Expiry May 19

• Registered Users Posts: 49 abbey

Any sightings of deals on Scots Clan?

slave1 wrote: »
    Tesco

Pringles and Coke/Diet Coke bottles, 5 for €5 till Sunday

I got a tube of Pringles for 2 euro during the week and I was delighted with myself. They were beautiful too, loads of that flavored dust between each crisp.

You know it's probably chemicals or something but it doesn't matter, a stack of pringles collapsed on the side of a plate with a nice fresh bread sandwich and a cup of tea is hard to bate.

I had to google that offer to believe it, I'll be stocking up on them. You wouldn't get a bag of Tayto in my local for that.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

I got a tube of Pringles for 2 euro during the week and I was delighted with myself. They were beautiful too, loads of that flavored dust between each crisp.

You know it's probably chemicals or something but it doesn't matter, a stack of pringles collapsed on the side of a plate with a nice fresh bread sandwich and a cup of tea is hard to bate.

I had to google that offer to believe it, I'll be stocking up on them. You wouldn't get a bag of Tayto in my local for that.

Box of 20 tayto for €4 in Tesco too

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Box of 20 tayto for €4 in Tesco too

I didn't get a nice bag of cheese and onion Tayto in donkey's years, they must have had to cut back on all the chemicals or something.

I still buy a bag every now and then but alas, they're not the same.

• Advertisement

47687795_2395672027112974_2261005092536713216_o.png.jpg?_nc_cat=1&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-1.fna&oh=c60343ad01a687c9abe2350a3f6580c9&oe=5C9C62BE

• Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

It'll be like the Goldrush tomorrow. I can just see the queues forming as we spesk.

Fann Linn wrote: »
    It'll be like the Goldrush tomorrow. I can just see the queues forming as we spesk.

They were 2 for €8 last week in my local lidl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bromley52

This Christmas is insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

The biscuits will sell out first thing

2 of each per customer all gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CH3OH

2 of each per customer all gone!

If you are still in bed! Stay there. They vapourised

Actually still a few left Brought out a few more

CH3OH wrote: »
    If you are still in bed! Stay there. They vapourised

They are four year olds shopping for Chocolate Kimberley!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,401 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Lidl
    dEJCj5r.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Where?

Advertisement