Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Services Ideas

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Someone to put my plates back for me after a heavy squat / deadlift session.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Someone to make sure all pairs of dumbbells are together and in order of weight.

It'd be a bonus if they could give people that flouted the system a good dig.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

coffee machines, sweat towels for sale, really cheap bottled water like 1.5 litre bottles for €1, less treadmills more benches and power racks, deadlift jacks, plates smaller than 1.25kg, throw out all the springy mismatched barbell collars and buy 50 the exact same so that they are all "pairs", free chalk, allow people to use chalk, a jukebox or some kind of crowd sourced music or just play old Metallica, more useful talks and seminars instead of endless spin classes

• Registered Users Posts: 1 volkum

Far too many useless classes no one cares about, some nutrition seminars would be far more valuable....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

conzy wrote: »
    coffee machines, sweat towels for sale, really cheap bottled water like 1.5 litre bottles for €1, less treadmills more benches and power racks, deadlift jacks, plates smaller than 1.25kg, throw out all the springy mismatched barbell collars and buy 50 the exact same so that they are all "pairs", free chalk, allow people to use chalk, a jukebox or some kind of crowd sourced music or just play old Metallica, more useful talks and seminars instead of endless spin classes

There's a reason for the emergency exit at the end of the track in Raw! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

There's a reason for the emergency exit at the end of the track in Raw! :pac:

That took me a second!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

turloughmc wrote: »
    What services would you like to see introduced into Irish gyms that are currently missing?

owners who don't spam forums to do their market research ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Mandatory leg days...................every day.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Closing thread, pm me op, if you have an issue with this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement