Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 10 Captain Poll

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭larchielads

Costa will do more to qpr than aguero to utd. My headache is hazard or aguero as captain, Iim leanin towards aguero. ...... any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

That little voice is saying Hazard for a good reason, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

Wombatman wrote: »
    That little voice is saying Hazard for a good reason, right?

dont listen to them voices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Costa or Sanchez, no idea who to go with yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

took me until the end of the week but I managed to ship out Costa and am giving it to Sanchez this weekend for -4, if that fails, the wheels are off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Stuck between Aguero and Fabregas,have a funny feeling Fabregas might just create a few today...but sticking with Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

No Balotelli in the poll???

Super Mario to bag a goal or two today ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

So. Costa is annihilating all other candidates in the poll but is not that much mentionned in this thread...
    He's also largely ahead of most captain polls (FFS, Totalfpl, fiso).

Costa it has to be then.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Going with either Arsenal or Chelsea. Wellbeck only Arsenal coverage, and do fancy them to get a few as Burnley are poor. But no Costa so thinking Hazard to hedge in case they go crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

After much deliberation and even though I have 3 Chelsea attackers I'm giving the armband to costa. Sanchez you can count yourself very unlucky today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Plumped with Cesc in the end....be good to me QPR defenders😊

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

After much deliberation and even though I have 3 Chelsea attackers I'm giving the armband to costa. Sanchez you can count yourself very unlucky today.

héhé... thing is now that you got a more decent ranking you don't have to gamble on captains and despite all the drama around Costa lately he's far ahead in all FF captain polls.
    In addition, your team has actually enough "differentials" (Sanchez, Hazard) to take advantage on the masses ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

After some serious last minute wobbles left it on Sanchez.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

FHFC wrote: »
    After some serious last minute wobbles left it on Sanchez.
    Did the opposite. brought Costa back and captained him in the last min...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Harvey Low Fat Milk

Costa for me, he should be fit after a couple of weeks off and the last time he was injured he was still doing the business so more of the same please, you hamstrung Brazilian/Spanish bastard!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Be interesting to see if he starts today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Harvey Low Fat Milk

PARlance wrote: »
    Be interesting to see if he starts today :)

It's 60% hope, 40% expectation for me. I have the VC on Ageuro which will make watching the derby tomorrow all the worse as a United fan hoping for him to score. A consolation hat trick in a 4-3 loss would make me happy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Behave PARlance! :D

Totally terrified of Costa now. Differential FPL has a great wee feature where if you click on a player you can see a list of what rivals have him, and if they have him captain or VC. I've all the FSA Prem, Mr P and a few others checked as rivals so I can keep an eye on them. Costa is heavily captained. Only about 3 including myself on Sanchez. About 2 each for Aguero and Haz.

Wish I'd caved now. Just know Costa gonna go wild! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

PARlance wrote: »
    Going with Sanchez, a bit concerned after having 2 stormers these past 2 weeks but if I'm not going to captain him at home to Burnley after paying 10.3 then there's something wrong.

And unfortunately there is something wrong, he's overpriced.

Have a feeling Welbeck is going to string a performance together. I'll be chopping and changing a bit before 11:30 tomorrow morn.

Really regret going to Welbeck... But Sanchez is suddenly looking cheap!
    Didn't think he would have a 3rd stormer

Advertisement