Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern Medicine Keeping Me From My Inheritance

Options
  • 28-10-2014 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

You can't deny you haven't thought the same thing.

So apparently my father went for a check up and they found polyps (or something or other) which as I understand have the capacity to turn cancerous or at least over all shorten the life span. But now that these have been found he's being treated or they are keeping a watch on them (wasn't really paying attention while he was talking).

And I'm annoyed.

When someone dies yes it's sad but lets be honest, there is always a part of us that is glad they are dead, especially when there is something in it for you.

So I reckon I'll have to wait a few more years until I get a lump of money. I'd rather get it now while I'm relatively young so I can enjoy it more.

Unlike you, I didn't grow up in a manner similar to little house on the prairie, it was quite the opposite. Receiving money after my parents death is the only good thing that will come out of the situation, so before you judge just remember others didn't have it as good as you. I deserve it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Mother of christ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

DazMarz wrote: »
    Mother of christ....

Grow up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

UCDCritic wrote: »

So I reckon I'll have to wait a few more years until I get a lump of money.

Or you could go out and make your own money now rather than trying to parasite off your parents.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Don't feed em folks

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

A lovely son you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Joe Duffy..

So apparently my father went for a check up and they found polyps (or something or other) which as I understand have the capacity to turn cancerous or at least over all shorten the life span. But now that these have been found he's being treated or they are keeping a watch on them (wasn't really paying attention while he was talking).

And I'm annoyed.

When someone dies yes it's sad but lets be honest, there is always a part of us that is glad they are dead, especially when there is something in it for you.

So I reckon I'll have to wait a few more years until I get a lump of money. I'd rather get it now while I'm relatively young so I can enjoy it more.

Unlike you, I didn't grow up in a manner similar to little house on the prairie, it was quite the opposite. Receiving money after my parents death is the only good thing that will come out of the situation, so before you judge just remember others didn't have it as good as you. I deserve it.

What a knobhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Who the **** are you on about? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

Are you for real?

Your father has a non life threatening complaint that you wish was fatal?

There are many people who would give away all that they have just to have some more time with a deceased parent, but alas they are not able to do so.

I think you need to rethink your attitude. Money is not everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

I hope he outlives you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

And I'm annoyed.

Most f*cked up thing I've read in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

UCDCritic pure troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I just checked the past types of threads you've started, needless to say if this isn't a troll thread, it must be your "coup de gra" attempt at getting a ban or something, absolutely speechless at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Grow up

Oh, I'm quite grown up, thanks.

I'm not going around wishing my folks would die so I could get my grubby little mitts on all their stuff, however.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Hi son. You didn't know I read boards. My will is changing first thing in the morning. You bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Trolling 101

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

stimpson wrote: »
    I hope he outlives you.

And leaves everything for medical research and the local dogs home ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

UDCCritic, if you troll here again you will be banned permanently. Fair warning.

Everyone else, can you all not see the irony of reporting a post for trolling and then posting in the thread and feeding the troll? In future, just report it and move on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement