Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What exactly is 'the craic'?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

It's a state of heightened consciousness collectively enjoyed by fools.

See also #bantz

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

catallus wrote: »
    :mad:

The insidious toiling of the despicable legions of moral relativists have obviously swayed your opinion.

The term "Road to Perdition" was coined for such a horrendously cavalier attitude.

I think he swallowed the dictionary :(
    You what?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

--LOS-- wrote: »
    The craic is 90

Only in the Isle of Man according to Paddy Reilly,who was apparently Ireland's Ambassador of Craic ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HislZDHyTIg

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I'll tell ya what isn't the craic, Miss Miss Lizzie Jones - having all those Youtube links as your signature. So, I suppose the answer to your question is 'Not having a load of Youtube links as your signature'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

I'll tell ya what isn't the craic, Miss Miss Lizzie Jones - having all those Youtube links as your signature. So, I suppose the answer to your question is 'Not having a load of Youtube links as your signature'

A soldier was murdered in my country by an Islamic extremist. Those Youtube links are my way of honouring him and his memory. The soldier was a neighbour who lived just a few blocks down the road from me. I grieve for his family and most especially ..his mother and 5 year old son.

If the mods have a problem with all my Youtube links then I will remove them but until they let me know privately the links stay where they are until I remove them.

Have a nice day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

A soldier was murdered in my country by an Islamic extremist. Those Youtube links are my way of honouring him and his memory. The soldier was a neighbour who lived just a few blocks down the road from me. I grieve for his family and most especially ..his mother and 5 year old son.

If the mods have a problem with all my Youtube links then I will remove them but until they let me know privately the links stay where they are until I remove them.

Have a nice day.

Maybe I should have looked first. I feel bad now. Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭dmc17

Enlighten me.

That's the craic.....

said your one with her leg on the mantle!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Irish people can't afford American crack so we just have to drink beer and tell jokes instead. It's just our version of your crack.

Advertisement