Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please HELP me with the this..........

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Heisenberg88

Are you sure? Certain?

Yes, its a strange one finding the prime numbers, calculators on the net can do for you and you can enter in your number.

Einstein theory I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

Yes, its a strange one finding the prime numbers, calculators on the net can do for you and you can enter in your number.

Einstein theory I believe.

He should have been a watch maker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

TheZohan wrote: »
    What job are you going for? Different companies etc require different formatting.

Hope it's not a telephone receptionist ...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

janet1989 wrote: »
    Yes.

Ok. So you've just found a roadside bomb, there's a red, a blue and a yellow wire. Which one do you cut?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you add + or 00 before the bomb?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭dmc17

TheZohan wrote: »
    Ok. So you've just found a roadside bomb, there's a red, a blue and a yellow wire. Which one do you cut?

Why would you cut any of them? Get back in your car and get the fcuk out of there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

This is where the phone book, or telephone directory as I prefer to call it, comes into it's own. It contains a comprehensive listing of telephone prefixes, national and international, along with clear instructions on how to place telephone calls to numbers using those prefixes. Even for Inmarsat calls to ships at sea. And it's free.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

00353 but you also need to dial +353 with the number when there are prime numbers in the number e.g 7,5,3,1,11,13 . If any of these are in it or any of the numbers in your number equal a prime number then an addiotional +353 at the end of the number.

e.g +35387+35386787833300353

Rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

janet1989 wrote: »
    So its like this, is it? +353862222222

Job application? I hope there for your sake there is not an aptitude test, otherwise you're fkucked :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Yellowblackbird

Don't be too lenient or familiar with the Operator.
    When making a trunk telephone communication transmission, adapt a Commanding Tone.
    State that you wish to speak to Mr. Higson in Dublin, Immediately, and that if you are not put through there will be consequences involving loss of employment and imprisonment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement