Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford mob 'attacks' Roma family

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

feckin greeks they invented gayness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

I was cursed by a Roma woman once.

I called her a dirty Gypo, and she told me to fu ck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

He didn't say that, he made a simple point and you can't understand it. Try reading it again very slowly.

He was conflating attending an anti ISIS protest with gathering around a house like a bunch of (sporty) pitchfork wielding morons.

You'd think with all the sun you get in the South East your critical faculties would be stronger.

Anyway, enjoy the national headlines lads. You're a credit to your city

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭yes there

I have made a habit of repeating exactly what roma beggers ask me when approached by them. Seems to really piss them off after initially confusing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

I called her a dirty Gypo, and she told me to fu ck off.

Did it come true?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Yurt! wrote: »
    He was conflating attending an anti ISIS protest with gathering around a house like a bunch of (sporty) pitchfork wielding morons.

You'd think with all the sun you get in the South East critical faculties would be stronger.

Anyway, enjoy the national headlines lads. You're a credit to your city

Na you just missed the (pretty damn near impossible to miss it was so clear) point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Irish people are very naive to what the Roma community is all about. I cry inside when I see people give them money on the street. They are NOT poor unfortunates, this is their lifestyle. They live to get money off of other people without doing anything for it.

If they were doing as said previously, then they deserve to have a mob after them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

No, you just dodged the question I posed, because you didn't like it. I'll ask it again, and leave your clichés about pitchforks, mobs and screaming out of it. I'd say you were wetting your panties at the thought of the same people protesting Irish water... but I guess they weren't a 'mob' then.

So the question is this: Do you believe that someone who hasn't been attacked by a group, doesn't have a right to protest that group?

kryogen wrote: »
    Na you just missed the (pretty damn near impossible to miss it was so clear) point.

Cool bro.

There's an offer on Puma shellsuits in JD Sports on at the moment.
    You'll need to get your uniform in order for the next 'protest'.

So the question is this: Do you believe that someone who hasn't been attacked by a group, doesn't have a right to protest that group?

No you complete div, that's called vigilantism. This was not a 'protest'. Again, enjoy the press you're going to get. As if Waterford doesn't have enough problems.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

They are getting away with hassle with years attempted to mug a friend of mine last year...how they were left away with it for so long is a disgrace

If this is a follow on from last weeks attack on another criminals last week it will only lead to good news for Waterfordh
    (obviously I dont support burning kids)

Too long knackers left run riot...do we want Waterford to end like limericks...if they would target a certain family supposedly involved in running the now closed down ex club la....they are getting too powerful

Is this linked with the the arson attack on the house last week in which those two children were injured?

Cool bro.

There's an offer on Puma shellsuits in JD Sports on at the moment.
    You'll need to get your uniform in order for the next 'protest'.

Thanks homes, not really a track suit wearing guy, but don't worry I have a trusty pitchfork for when the time is right.

ps, if you want to stop looking really, really, dumb. Read peoples previous posts in this very thread before digitally puking your ill conceived notions and pushing post.

thank babes, gots mad love and respect for ya. Peace out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

yes there wrote: »
    I have made a habit of repeating exactly what roma beggers ask me when approached by them. Seems to really piss them off after initially confusing them.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Smidge wrote: »
    Is this linked with the the arson attack on the house last week in which those two children were injured?

No, nothing to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

KungPao wrote: »
    Irish people are very naive to what the Roma community is all about. I cry inside when I see people give them money on the street. They are NOT poor unfortunates, this is their lifestyle. They live to get money off of other people without doing anything for it.

If they were doing as said previously, then they deserve to have a mob after them.

Do you not believe in innocent until proven guilty?

I had a similar experience, she rubbed my cheek and whispered in my ear....."thinner" in a real raspy voice and then went off laughing like a mad yoke

Oh, and in case you were wondering if it came true? She was a lying bitch :(

kryogen wrote: »
    Thanks homes, not really a track suit wearing guy, but don't worry I have a trusty pitchfork for when the time is right.

ps, if you want to stop looking really, really, dumb. Read peoples previous posts in this very thread before digitally puking your ill conceived notions and pushing post.

thank babes, gots mad love and respect for ya. Peace out.

Goodnight sweet prince. It's been fun jousting with Waterford's sharpest intellect.

I'll be looking forward to hearing you on Joe Duffy on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Do you not believe in innocent until proven guilty?
    That's why I said "if".

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

As with a lot of videos on social media, it's the comments that provide the gold. 4 replies before bankers got a mention

Goodnight sweet prince. It's been fun jousting with Waterford's sharpest intellect.

I'll be looking forward to hearing you on Joe Duffy on Monday.

Still haven't mastered the old checking someones stance thing? I swear to God, its a disgrace Joe, I mean its so simple.

Have no fear, you will easily find a comparative intellect to your own if you just go to your nearest sewer and follow the droppings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭DaveDaRave

As with a lot of videos on social media, it's the comments that provide the gold. 4 replies before bankers got a mention

yeah its hilarious, its kind of a parody now on boards but when you go elsewhere it pops up unironically fast as ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

KungPao wrote: »

If they're as bad as people here and elsewhere have said then why haven't they been locked up or kicked out by their landlord before now?

If there's enough evidence of their scumbaggery to justify the forming of a large angry mob then surely there's enough for gardai, the council or whatever other agency to act on it too? Why hasn't that happened?

If they're as bad as people here and elsewhere have said then why haven't they been locked up or kicked out by their landlord before now?

If there's enough evidence of their scumbaggery to justify the forming of a large angry mob then surely there's enough for gardai, the council or whatever other agency to act on it too? Why hasn't that happened?

The word earlier today (before the protest) was that they had been served with eviction notices. Hopefully that is true, feel sorry for whoever they end up next to next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Closed for review, bear with us for a bit.

Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement