Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fcuk, fcuk, fcukity, fcuk

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

What do you have to do OP?

He is the very model of the modern Major General.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 479 ✭✭In Lonesome Dove

I dragged my body about the place doing a fcuk load of things but I really wanted to be in bed but eventually got in just a few minutes ago and need to be up at fcuk o clock again.

Any more people being slaved into exhaustion at work?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Get the fcuk off of boards and get working so you can go to sleep.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭susanlinda823

Fcuk ittt, take a nap. Than finish your shiet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

I already had a load of coffee and red bull today. I would love another red bull but I can't because I only have 1 can left and I'm sparing it for tomorrow.

The shops have more, honest. All that work sounds like serious effort. Have you considered working less? Or better?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 489 ✭✭Sclosages

Get up off yer hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

vicwatson wrote: »
    Do the ironing first, fcuking hate ironing

Do people actually iron? Fcuking hell. I iron once a year if I'm lucky, and my girlfriend doesn't iron at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

I dragged my body about the place doing a fcuk load of things but I really wanted to be in bed but eventually got in just a few minutes ago and need to be up at fcuk o clock again.

Yes. It's endemic at this stage. Cutbacks, incompetence, targets, new systems. Get ruthless with what you control. To quote a mad bollix called Donald Rumsfeld, either you control your calendar or it controls you. Start telling people to fcuk off. It's much more effective than a simple no. They actually don't get NO anymore. Kick ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

What job does this to you?:confused:

Are you working in a coal-mine in Bosnia?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I worked in very tough jobs and I still managed. You would make energy by moving around and that. Your problem is that you probably sit on your ass all day on boards.ie while the rest of the world works its ass off. Be a man and get through it and stop moaning, encouraging bad answers on this. Your name alone suggests an 80s kind of theme and sad countenance all at once. Wake up, get up and move on and stop pissing and moaning.

Advertisement