Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your game?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭HauntedGhost

Fart

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

I'd like to make a game where you play as an assassin who has done a deal with the devil to become the best at what they do. The gimmick is that every time you kill somebody, you have to re-live their last 24 hours. You work for some kind of government agency and have to use the information gained from playing through their last day to help solve a case but at the same time, spending this time in their skin causes you to become sympathetic to the people you kill as you get to see another side of them.

Alternatively, would really like to see a superhero game where being a superhero and not causing some kind of serious damage to innocent people and public property is almost completely impossible. And I want it to be set somewhere that isn't America or a major world city, like Minsk or Mendoza or Darfur or even just Winnipeg or something. I don't know, just none of that clichéd tying it in to the American military rubbish.

Third idea: some kind of game that has you playing as Native Americans and has absolutely no white people in it at any point. Like set 500 years before Columbus was born.

While I'm on a roll, watching Attack on Titan made me really think that would translate fantastically into a video game. If you could play as characters separate from the main plot and if the 3D maneuver gear was done with depth and complexity it could be really fun. I would love to see a multiplayer component that also has serious consequences if you die. Like that if you die you lose a significant amount of progress or that you are given a new character to play as from now on and have to build them up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Fate Amenable To Change

I think theres a proper one in development but this one is out there ^^^^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Qe7dFnPfY

Advertisement