Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starving when training

Options
  • 17-10-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi.
    Looking for a bit of advice. When I do some training (jogging, kettlebell class or cycling) I am always hungry and craving salty food.
    I am training to help lose a bit of weight but it is counter productive.
    Is there anything I could add to diet or chance diet to stop craving and eating too much the days following training.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

What does your food intake look like on a training day?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ballydavid10

What does your food intake look like on a training day?

on a training day I'd eat healty. Porridge and boiled egg for breakfast. Wrap (chicken and salad) and soup for lunch. Fish or chicken with veg for dinner. Fruit as snack.

Day after training I'd crave salty food. Fry for breakfast of chips for lunch etc.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Are you drinking much water?

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Bruno26

Fat. Add fat to your diet , eg Greek yogurt, macadamia nuts, almond butter coconut oil, butter, cheese, cream, avocado etc.

Advertisement