Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Continued: My Forums menu not populating

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,309 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Homepage is now working again for me, Still no notification box or drop downs at my Screen Name or My Forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Same as, homepage back, but no dropdown menus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

It's working!!! It's working!!!

Give Pablo the rest of the day off and take him out for a few pints and a meal!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,309 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Everything back working for me now.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Homepage, notifications and drop down menus now working :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Oh that beautiful cosy mode. :)

Thanks guys for getting this sorted. I hereby give the dev team the rest of the day off. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Yep fully working on all my browsers. happy days and thanks

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Actually, Dev team, get back to those desks!

The My Forums tab on the homepage is blank for me. Every other issue seems resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭IT-Guy

Everything working normally for me in Chrome on iPad, thanks for getting it sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Well done - it's back for me now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

All back working here now as well although the landing page is taking nearly a minute to load all the info into the tabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Back to normal here too, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Win 7 & Chrome back working now. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

All back in working order now. Fair play for fixing whatever it was that caused it, hope it wasn't too hard a fix in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Same :), thanks very much!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It lives, it liiiives!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Working for me too, Win7 FF 33

I'm still having the problem with the My Forums tab on the homepage not populating. Happening on multiple machines, multiple browsers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Finally a fix! Thanks to Niamh, Dav, Pedro and the rest for getting it sorted! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

I have the issue in with the My threads tab not returning. My forums is ok.

Chrome v38/IE9 on Win7

Thanks,

Woden

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Seems to have fixed itself this afternoon. No changes on my side

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Yes, should have updated this earlier, the team deployed a fix for the broken dropdown and notifications issue earlier this afternoon :)

Woot! :D

Cheers guys.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement