Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooked Christmas Ham

Options
  • 16-10-2014 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get a cooked Green and Smoked Ham delivered to my door on Christmas eve please, or I can collect it if needs be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Plenty of places but you might be better off waiting another month to puschase, all the butchers and producers offers will start appearing during November.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Tinalouise

Thanks... hopefully there will be someone in the Waterford area... all my googling came up with nothing so far :-(

Have a Google at James whelan and kerrigans butchers. ill send you more soon. just email them and ask what they can do for you. Expect a premium price mind, for a Christmas Eve delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Tinalouise

vicwatson wrote: »
    Have a Google at James whelan and kerrigans butchers. ill send you more soon. just email them and ask what they can do for you. Expect a premium price mind, for a Christmas Eve delivery.

I've bought stuff from James Whelan before, will give them a ring. Thanks so much.

• Advertisement

Forget Sulmeat, not doing online orders anymore I heard

Advertisement