Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

moving into my boyfriends farm...

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

How did this actually pan out??

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod Note:

Sorry theemigrant, but as per the forum charter, asking the OP for updates not allowed. I'm sure you mean well, but this rule keeps the pressure off the OP, and stops people's personal issues from turning into soap operas for other posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

mike_ie wrote: »
    Mod Note:

Sorry theemigrant, but as per the forum charter, asking the OP for updates not allowed. I'm sure you mean well, but this rule keeps the pressure off the OP, and stops people's personal issues from turning into soap operas for other posters.

Sorry mate

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭HW100S

kilkenny46 wrote: »
    I am going to move in with my bfriend soon to his farmhouse,his parents live in another section of the house.I am a secondary school teacher and i have been told by a few people in the same situation that their boyfriends parents wanted a donation of €40,000 beforw this happened,is this the norm?Im not from a farm so i dont know thanks in advance for your advice

I'd say this was someone pulling your leg........

Advertisement