Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher 4th March 2015 3 Arena Dublin

Options
  • 13-10-2014 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭

.. he's just mentioned in the Q&A now on facebook.
    Belfast the night before too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

March 4th for 3arena. Haven't seen any prices though?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

TICKET INFORMATION
    03 March: Odyssey Arena, Belfast.
    Tickets from £30 incl. booking fee.
    04 March: 3Arena, Dublin.
    Tickets from €44.05 incl. booking fee
    Tickets go on sale this Friday, October 17th at 9am from Ticketmaster outlets nationwide and www.ticketmaster.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

i think ill have to head to both! Couldnt miss a tour opener :P

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭eldest200

I went to see NG at Belsonic but only played a sort set which was disappointing, not sure on seeing him this time

The gig in the O2 on the last tour was sensational, will be going again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Ticketmaster gonna crash hard with Neil Diamond, Slipknot and Coronas also on sale the same day.

I was at the O2 gig and it was quite a show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

New song is damn weak though. :(

i quite like the new single.
    i wasnt really impressed when he released 'the death of you and me' as his first single on last album.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

New Album - CHASING YESTERDAY - released March 2nd

New Single - IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT - released November 16th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4thCOmIMuVM#t=27

Belfast Date - Odyssey Arena - Tuesday March 3rd - £30.00 - £33.00 (€37.80 - €41.60)
    Dublin Date - 3Arena - Wednesday March 4th - €44.05 - €79.50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

79 euro what are they??
    VIP??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

but1er wrote: »
    79 euro what are they??
    VIP??

just noticed this myself, that better not be the price of the standing tickets!!! last time he played i think i only paid 40quid for a standing ticket

Standing tickets are usually the cheapest arent they?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

The standing should be around 50,anything more is madness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Can I buy Belfast tickets in the pre-sale, in Dublin, and also in a ticketmaster booth? I've already secured my Dublin tickets, but I don't want to play a fiver of ticketmaster chargers for Belfast.

The new single isn't as good as The Death of You and Me, but it's grand. Hopefully the rest of the album is better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Can I buy Belfast tickets in the pre-sale, in Dublin, and also in a ticketmaster booth? I've already secured my Dublin tickets, but I don't want to play a fiver of ticketmaster chargers for Belfast.

The new single isn't as good as The Death of You and Me, but it's grand. Hopefully the rest of the album is better!

How did u get Dublin tickets already?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Standing tickets are usually the cheapest arent they?

Not always, unfortunately:mad:

The cheapest tickets in The Point (3Arena) from I understand, usually seem to be the seats at the very back of the second tier of seated blocks (the upper seated blocks on the balcony). I think these cheapest tickets would be in the back row of the seated blocks on the extreme left and extreme right as you face the stage, Block H and Block P.

I think that's the case, but if anyone here can confirm that, I'd appreciate that.

Also you'll notice that when you hear or read ads for gigs in Vicar Street or The Olympia, when they say "Tickets from...", the cheapest ticket in Vicar Street is usually Balcony Standing and in the Olympia it's the Upper Circle unreserved seats.

For example Christy Moore this December in Vicar Street, the balcony standing are 39 euros, while the seats in the Blocks and tables are 49.50 and possible restricted viewing seats located on the ground floor and balcony are 45 euros.

Also another example is Lady Gaga this week, the standing tickets are 81 euros whereas there were seated tickets in the second tier of seated blocks (the upper seated blocks on the balcony) for 39.05 and other seats for 54.15 whereas there were other seats in the main blocks for 101 euros.

Edit: I just re read the ticketmaster page for the Christy Moore tickets and the term used for the tickets at 45 euros is Possible Restricted Viewing on the balcony and ground floor, and I correct that in my sentence above.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Standing in Glasgow is £60, I really wanna see him but if those would be the same prices they can do one.

says 44-79€ for 3arena but when you go on the odessey link it says £30-33
    couldnt be any more than €45 for a standing ticket ?

JackMcA wrote: »
    says 44-79€ for 3arena but when you go on the odessey link it says £30-33
    couldnt be any more than €45 for a standing ticket ?

Does he do Meet and Greet type tickets?

(A lot of bands have been doing stuff like that where the price is a lot more expensive but it includes additional merchandise items)

Would the 79 euros ticket be for something like that?

It doesn't yet specify on the ticketmaster site, what tickets are 44 and what are 79, :mad:

79 euros for a standing ticket seems an awful lot considering it was around 40 euros last time in the O2 Dublin.

Edit: The listing on ticketmaster suggests that the London and Glasgow are just as pricey, the seated tickets for London range from 35 pounds to 70 pounds, so I'm probably wrong in thinking the 79 euros price might be a meet and greet type ticket?

I guess we'll know by tomorrow when the presales are on sale

Edit again::)

It would appear from the drop down menu for the Location, when you opt for the 79 euros tickets, that they are located in Blocks A to G.

At the moment it is saying No tickets currently available when opting for the 79 euros ones, so it's difficult to establish whereabouts they are located.

If you select the 64.50 tickets, if you click the drop down menu for Location it shows the option of selecting the seated Blocks, A to G and then blocks in the second tier H, K, L, M and P.

The 54.50 euros seated ticket option brings up options to select tickets in Blocks A, G, H, J, K, L, M, N and P and when you select the 44.05 euros tickets it brings up Blocks H and P in the Location drop down menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

(A lot of bands have been doing stuff like that where the price is a lot more expensive but it includes additional merchandise items)

It doesn't yet specify on the ticketmaster site, what tickets are 44 and what are 79, :mad:

79 euros for a standing ticket seems an awful lot considering it was around 40 euros last time in the O2 Dublin.

Edit: The listing on ticketmaster suggests that the London and Glasgow are just as pricey, the seated tickets for London range from 35 pounds to 70 pounds, so I'm probably wrong in thinking the 79 euros price might be a meet and greet type ticket?

I guess we'll know by tomorrow when the presales are on sale

Absolutely no way Noel Gallagher is doing a meet n greet

• Advertisement

nm wrote: »
    Absolutely no way Noel Gallagher is doing a meet n greet

I guess then, some of the seated tickets will be the 79 euros price and that the 44 euros one are the seated tickets at the very back rows in the balcony?

We'll know in the morning:)

There's a good few gigs on sale on Friday - Slipknot, Neil Diamond, Noel Gallagher and Country 2 Country.

I just noticed that Slash standing are 39.05 euros and seats 44.05, taking place in the 3Arena on 10th November.

I guess. considering the price of Noel Gallagher's tickets, the promoters and Noel Gallagher expect it to sell well and that they predict the price wouldn't put people off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Presale prices are out already:

Ticket type Ticket cost (face value)

GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING €54.84 (€49.85)
    Presale commences on Wednesday, 15 Oct 2014 at 9:00 AM

SEATS €64.96 (€59.05)
    Presale commences on Wednesday, 15 Oct 2014 at 9:00 AM

from noelgallagher.com mailing list.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

If he wouldn't do meet and greet at his sound check outside the Olympia he's definitely not going to do it for cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

got my dublin tickets but then went to get belfats standing and they were gone.

If anyone bought a spare belfast standing I'll gladly take it off you

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Anyone get a ticket in the presale yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Anyone get a ticket in the presale yet?

If you're still in the queue go out and click the link in the email again

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

Standing ticket got for Dublin.

Nowso wrote: »

Thanks a million for that Nowso, I was having no luck at all with tickm*ster. Brother nearly having a meltdown. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Thanks a million for that Nowso, I was having no luck at all with tickm*ster. Brother nearly having a meltdown. Cheers!

Only decided to post it when i had mine got lol

Advertisement