Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

thomasm wrote: »
    Hi There
    Looking for Sealy Posturepedic Anniversary Collection Jubilee Ortho 6ft. Do you stock these ?
    Thanks

We have some Sealy models but only in 6ft/superking. There are some 6ft Sealy Zip and link which are really deep. I will get you the names on Monday if that is okay. Apologies but we are extremely busy these days.

Bigmickey

youngblood wrote: »
    It was actually a King coil mattress that I meant to say if that makes any difference. If you could check and see whats in supply that would be great? MIght also need to pay a visit to try beforehand if thats possible
    Thanks a million

Hi

We don't stock King Koil but we have many other fine mattresses. You will get something as good if not better for your money. A visit to our showroom would be best.

Bigmickey.ie

Caranica wrote: »
    Any news on the foam mattress price? Waiting to order the Vogue set until I know this so I can order everything at once. Thanks

HI

80 X 180 in a 6inch foam id 149 euro. It's called Tabby on our site. You can order it as a 90 x 190 and just put a note in the box that you want an 80 x 180 as they are all the same price. You can also phone us /e mail or message if you prefer.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

HI

80 X 180 in a 6inch foam id 149 euro. It's called Tabby on our site. You can order it as a 90 x 190 and just put a note in the box that you want an 80 x 180 as they are all the same price. You can also phone us /e mail or message if you prefer.

Thanks

Bigmickey

Thanks. As it's for a camp bed I'll go with the one on Amazon and call you Monday re Vogue set. I've managed to get someone to take the old bed frame so it's only the mattress I need removed.

Thanks. As it's for a camp bed I'll go with the one on Amazon and call you Monday re Vogue set. I've managed to get someone to take the old bed frame so it's only the mattress I need removed.

Apologies. You could not put a Tabby mattress on a camp bed as it would be too deep. You will need something about 3 inches max I'd say. A 6 inch would not be flexible enough. What depth is the existing one you have ? Probably less that 3 inch ???

• Advertisement

Apologies. You could not put a Tabby mattress on a camp bed as it would be too deep. You will need something about 3 inches max I'd say. A 6 inch would not be flexible enough. What depth is the existing one you have ? Probably less that 3 inch ???

No idea, it was borrowed and never returned. Just want to replace it as that room is being turned into a functioning office/emergency bedroom from a floor to ceiling storage room. Mattress would need to fold as I don't have space to store it separately. The frame is decent otherwise I'd just replace the lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 917 ✭✭✭MickeyLeari

We have some Sealy models but only in 6ft/superking. There are some 6ft Sealy Zip and link which are really deep. I will get you the names on Monday if that is okay. Apologies but we are extremely busy these days.

Bigmickey

I might be interested in these also as no problem getting them into a lift.

I might be interested in these also as no problem getting them into a lift.

Hi MickeyLeari

I will get you some images of them tomorrow. There is one zip link set that is really deep. It's a pillow top . It will be around half price. Will confirm all tomorrow.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 917 ✭✭✭MickeyLeari

Hi MickeyLeari

I will get you some images of them tomorrow. There is one zip link set that is really deep. It's a pillow top . It will be around half price. Will confirm all tomorrow.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Many thanks. Feel free to PM the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,176 ✭✭✭orm0nd

Hi.

looking for a good quality strong base , with good quality othopaedic firm matress, double size , perhaps maybe a second combo as well, delivered to east Clare.

thanks

• Advertisement

orm0nd wrote: »
    Hi.

looking for a good quality strong base , with good quality othopaedic firm matress, double size , perhaps maybe a second combo as well, delivered to east Clare.

thanks

Going to Clare with deliveries on Thursday of this week. We have alot of different ones in stock at different prices. It would be helpful to give me an idea of what budget that you have to spend. You can PM if you wish or perhaps best to give us a call on 043 3341895 / 043 3345488 / 086 8356888

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,821 ✭✭✭budhabob

We're in the market for a Superking bed in the near future. When we looked at it a few years back i dont think we had the clearance to get that size of mattress up the stairs.

We would like a firm mattress high quality mattress, and probably not memory foam as neither of us are fans. What are our options? Roll-up or Zip-up i assume?

budhabob wrote: »
    We're in the market for a Superking bed in the near future. When we looked at it a few years back i dont think we had the clearance to get that size of mattress up the stairs.

We would like a firm mattress high quality mattress, and probably not memory foam as neither of us are fans. What are our options? Roll-up or Zip-up i assume?

Hi

You can get some full size mattresses 6ft X 6ft 6inch or 180cm x 200cm that are flexible enough and usually contain latex. They other options would be vacuum packed or zip and link. We have plenty of all of these types in stock.

BigMickey

Thanks for the help earlier. Payment link hasn't come through yet but when it does I'll sort it straight away!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Hey
    Looking for a low double bed with mattress suitable for low ceiling section of converted attic. Ideally with no headboard. For a child so med to low budget. Can you recommend anything.

Thanks for the help earlier. Payment link hasn't come through yet but when it does I'll sort it straight away!

Hi Caranica

Payment received. Thanks for the business.

Bigmickey.ie

meath4sam wrote: »
    Hey
    Looking for a low double bed with mattress suitable for low ceiling section of converted attic. Ideally with no headboard. For a child so med to low budget. Can you recommend anything.

Hi

We can get a skinny base made with screw in legs.You can adjust the height of the bed with different legs. It can also be made in a number of sections should it be difficult to get it in to the attic. Price from 299 euro for base and mattress

Bigmickey.ie

Hi Caranica

Payment received. Thanks for the business.

Bigmickey.ie

An absolute pleasure doing business with you again. Hopefully I won't be back too soon for beds but I might pop in the next time I'm down your direction...I'm eternally looking out for the perfect drinks cabinet. Needs to have a lot of storage for glassware and also for a lot of bottles. I can only ever find one or the other!

An absolute pleasure doing business with you again. Hopefully I won't be back too soon for beds but I might pop in the next time I'm down your direction...I'm eternally looking out for the perfect drinks cabinet. Needs to have a lot of storage for glassware and also for a lot of bottles. I can only ever find one or the other!

Leave it with us and we will check around. If you have any images of what you are looking for then send them on

Bigmickey.ie

You might of heard us talking to Joe Duffy on Live Line last Friday about the awful practice by scammers of selling recovered mattresses.

Here is an insight to the practice :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etMVwM1fzuk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭wiz569

Just PM'ed you @bigmickey.ie

wiz569 wrote: »
    Just PM'ed you @bigmickey.ie

Replied. Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Bed arrived today, thanks. Vogue by name and vogue in life. Looks great and am almost jealous of the lodger who will get to enjoy it!

Bed arrived today, thanks. Vogue by name and vogue in life. Looks great and am almost jealous of the lodger who will get to enjoy it!

Hi Caranica

That's great to hear. Thanks for the business.

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Bhoy1967

Hi,

Have you anything similar to this with bedside lockers.

https://www.ezliving-interiors.ie/turin-dark-oak-6-ft-bedframe

Thanks

Bhoy1967 wrote: »
    Hi,

Have you anything similar to this with bedside lockers.

https://www.ezliving-interiors.ie/turin-dark-oak-6-ft-bedframe

Thanks

Hi Bhoy1967,

We wouldn't have anything like that at the minute in the darker shade of Oak but will have medium and light oak. We will have new ranges coming into stock in the next couple of weeks if you are not in a mad rush.

BigMickey

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Bhoy1967

Hi Bhoy1967,

We wouldn't have anything like that at the minute in the darker shade of Oak but will have medium and light oak. We will have new ranges coming into stock in the next couple of weeks if you are not in a mad rush.

BigMickey

No major panic - just on the lookout at the moment - thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

Do you have any hybrid king size mattresses like the Simba Big Mickey?

reni10 wrote: »
    Do you have any hybrid king size mattresses like the Simba Big Mickey?

Hi

We had some Dormeo Options Hybrid Mattress but all gone now. Think there are a couple of transport market ones in kingsize in the warehouse at around 250 euro. Can check on Monday if still there if interested

Bigmickey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Just wanna say thanks again for sorting a great divan and mattress for us great quality and best deal around cheers John.

Advertisement