Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sooooo ive just spotted pics of my mates gf with her kit off

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lm01

He gave you access to the account easy enough. Who knows if you were the only one?

Tell him before someone else decides to be a loudmouth about the whole thing and the pics end up leaked and his girl leaves him for being such an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Has she got pretty feet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

tomthetank wrote: »
    Size 12 is not fat. Size 12 is everything from curvy to chubby depending on height.

Size 22 is fat.

Well 12 is not fat but it does get there long before 22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

oldyouth wrote: »
    Well 12 is not fat but it does get there long before 22

I prefer size 14. Cuddley

• Registered Users Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Candie wrote: »
    Or just tell him he might have put up a few pics he shouldn't have.

Nah, that is a little too crude and direct. Male social etiquette is complex, with a multitude of subtle signals and indicators. Barging on in there without circumspection and careful misdirection would be a major faux pas, leading to embarrassment and discomfort for all men concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Show us her titbits

Sand wrote: »
    Nah, that is a little too crude and direct. Male social etiquette is complex, with a multitude of subtle signals and indicators. Barging on in there without circumspection and careful misdirection would be a major faux pas, leading to embarrassment and discomfort for all men concerned.

You're right, we should spare the men the embarrassment. That's the main thing.:D

lm01 wrote: »
    He gave you access to the account easy enough. Who knows if you were the only one?

Tell him before someone else decides to be a loudmouth about the whole thing and the pics end up leaked and his girl leaves him for being such an idiot.

In fairness, while I don't blame the victim, if someone prioritises their privacy, they don't upload pictures of themselves nude onto any device with an internet connection. Unless the GF was oblivious, they would both equally to blame. Though in fairness, the BF is a fecking eejit handing his password out to people.

In fairness, while I don't blame the victim, if someone prioritises their privacy, they don't upload pictures of themselves nude onto any device with an internet connection. Unless the GF was oblivious, they would both equally to blame. Though in fairness, the BF is a fecking eejit handing his password out to people.

She sent private pics, she didn't put them out in public. He's done that, albeit inadvertently. She didn't do anything wrong, he made a boo-boo.

It's not a risk I'd ever take myself, but he has to bear the responsibility for putting the pics in his Dropbox and giving his friend the link. No equality of blame there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Just seeing this thread now,

Why have the photos not been posted yet :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

Tigger wrote: »
    he clearly wants you to see them
    text him and say thankyou

In all seriousness - it's not *that* uncommon for either the guy, girl, or both, to want someone else to see them. This might be their safe way of gauging your response.

2 to 1 says they invite you over for a threesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Get the pics printed onto a t-shirt and some mugs and coasters and maybe even some keyrings. Give them out to them and all their friends as Christmas presents:D

Good thinking..xmas jumpers are all the rage..and so are titties

Combine the two...$$$$$$$$

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭tastyt

Tell him you didn't get a chance to look at what you sent him and forget it

Candie wrote: »
    She sent private pics, she didn't put them out in public. He's done that, albeit inadvertently. She didn't do anything wrong, he made a boo-boo.

It's not a risk I'd ever take myself, but he has to bear the responsibility for putting the pics in his Dropbox and giving his friend the link. No equality of blame there.

I agree, the BF is primarily to blame. But the GF isn't blameless. If shes posing for photos taken on her BF's phone...then her absolute priority was not her own privacy. I don't think any adult human being, male or female, is unaware of the reality that if they put photos onto a device with an internet connection their ownership of those images, realistically, ends right there.

Maybe it shouldn't end, but it does end. It is sent to someone else's computer, to store on someone else's hard-drive. It is their image then. They might choose to promise your privacy, but that is all it is - a promise. Even on Boards, your anonymity is limited - if Boards receive a request for your IP they will provide it. If the BF wants to carry around an image of his GF nude, he should rely on memory and/or anticipation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

I agree, the BF is primarily to blame. But the GF isn't blameless. If shes posing for photos taken on her BF's phone...then her absolute priority was not her own privacy. I don't think any adult human being, male or female, is unaware of the reality that if they put photos onto a device with an internet connection their ownership of those images ends right there.

Maybe it shouldn't end, but it does end. If the BF wants to carry around an image of his GF nude, he should rely on memory and/or anticipation.

He did! It just so happened that it was cloud memory...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

dmc17 wrote: »
    He did! It just so happened that it was cloud memory...

Sounds more like "cloudy" memory..

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭poeticjustice

One solution...blackmail

tell him next time you want a video and a lot more baby oil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Without trawling through the thread, has he posted the pics yet or is he just being a prick tease?

If there was pics by now, there would be more than 6 pages.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

I think him walking into an impromptu Powerpoint presentation down in the local with his missus plastered all over the screen in her nakedness would go down very well and would generate anecdotes that would be told in years to come. All very friendly and good natured.

Advertisement