Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know who you never hear about anymore ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

That guy "Kneemos"... of wait, never mind...

At least they're talking about me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Any X factor or reality tv show winner more than 24 months later

More like 24 hours...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Menes Narmer, what happened to him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Not a whisper about the ice bucket challenge for weeks.
    Praise be.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Emperor Justinian ruler of the Byzantine Empire, those lads were all over the place before, couldn't miss them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

I read recently that the Gardai are conducting a pretty big investigation into the complaints against those concerts. Apparently so far they have interviewed 200 people over it. You'd think they had nothing better to be doing.

http://www.thejournal.ie/fake-garth-brooks-objection-letters-1703643-Oct2014/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Knasher wrote: »
    I read recently that the Gardai are conducting a pretty big investigation into the complaints against those concerts. Apparently so far they have interviewed 200 people over it. You'd think they had nothing better to be doing.

http://www.thejournal.ie/fake-garth-brooks-objection-letters-1703643-Oct2014/

I think it's good that they're doing it, it is a fairly big deal if people were fraudulently making complaints in other people's names.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Cormac... wrote: »
    Emperor Justinian ruler of the Byzantine Empire, those lads were all over the place before, couldn't miss them

I was talking to a guy about him only yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I think it's good that they're doing it, it is a fairly big deal if people were fraudulently making complaints in other people's names.

Call me a bitter old pessimist, but I reckon there are probably worse villains out there they could be concentrating on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Call me a bitter old pessimist, but I reckon there are probably worse villains out there they could be concentrating on.

You can say that about anything though.

"Aren't there murders out there the Gardai could be investigating instead of going after poor Johnny who only robbed a few cars?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

jamesbere wrote: »
    You know who you don't hear much about, is Jesus, I wonder what's he up to.

He was about to release his Second Coming album but the Stone Roses beat him to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Otto von Bismarck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Creative Juices

mfceiling wrote: »
    More like 24 hours...

Yeah they have even stopped saying that X factor line "This isn't the end of <insert heartbroken act> etc etc". They know their goose is cooked and they have to return to that crappy job they kept giving out about...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

You never see an old man eating a twix.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

You never see an old man eating a twix.
    Too hard and too chewy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

Joseph Fritzel

All over the news at one stage, now nothing. Though I think he is playing the auld granddad in Eastenders now.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Katy Ffrench.

Too soon? Lol.

Advertisement