Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same Ol Threads Time and Again - Boring

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I got bored by this thread. So I went searching for other threads about boring threads. Here is one from six years ago, I got bored after reading the first page. Could be interesting reading thereafter.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57312184

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

This thread right here is a perfect example of how most threads turn to **** on here.....

Someone brings up a topic but all it takes is one person to change the subject and its gone!.

But there's not a lot to discuss really. Same ol threads etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Chucken wrote: »
    But there's not a lot to discuss really. Same ol threads etc etc

Maybe not but do u not notice the same thing happening in most threads on here ?

Most the time your average topic will get couple of pages sometimes even less then all of a sudden where talking about something totally ****ing different :pac:

Sure look where doing it now!!

KungPao wrote: »
    I always feel bad for poor old MT. and Maquiladora getting bombarded with "Will it snow right on my house tonight?" questions.

I love the frustration of proper weather watchers..you can nearly hear them grinding their teeth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,417 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Chucken wrote: »
    I love the frustration of proper weather watchers..you can nearly hear them grinding their teeth :D

Every lightning strike is new and exciting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Biscuit or cake?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

The only thing I've really noticed is people keep noticing stuff. Way too much noticing going on imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

jamesbere wrote: »
    Biscuit or cake?

Yes please

The only thing I've really noticed is people keep noticing stuff. Way too much noticing going on imo.

But are they noticing things in reality or just their perception of reality?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

I have just noticed it's past 12 bells so I'm off to bed before I notice anything else worth noticing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement