Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kilkenny vs Killarney

Options
  • 07-10-2014 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I've been living in Carlow for 3 years, but now i want to leave. I have a kid who is going to secondary school next year, and he's accepted in one college in Killarney and another one in Kilkenny. I know Kilkenny because i go often there, I've been many times in Killarney. But i cant decided which place is best for me, i don't really go out , so the night life is not something that i am looking for. i am interesting in crafts, my son like the beach, me i like a place with go roads, with many shops around.... sometimes i think that i choose the wrong place to go, any helps from you will be welcomed, thanks i advance.

Advertisement