Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you take your Tea?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

That sounds amazing :D

Indeed it does ;) it'd fatten you up fairly quickly though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Man, it actually does taste better with milk in first.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭SkyBlueClouds

Indeed it does ;) it'd fatten you up fairly quickly though :pac:

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Usually drink coffee but when having tea I like to take the teabag out before putting the milk in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Let the tea bag sit for about 30-40 second, remove (without squeezing!), loadssss of milk. It's basically just a cup of warm, slightly being milk but I love it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

I was at the county final there when I was home the weekend. I was eavesdropping on the conversation the lads were having behind me.

'Near a bitta tea left, not a drop lad. Only this coffee sh*te'
    'Well da curse a jaysus on it, I was looking forward to a nice hot cup of tea'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Tea and a purple Snack bar, bliss!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭stimpson

I like my tea like I like my women - hot, black and as wet as possible.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Black, strong, 2 sugars.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭hairycakes

How is there even a debate on this?
    Teabag in cup, put in just boiled water (has to have just literally clicked off!), after about 5 seconds squeeze about 3/5 times depending on the mood, get rid of teabag, add 1 level spoon of sugar and stir making at least 3 rotations then add a nice splash of milk and something nice on the side.
    On another note, I was in a local cafe recently (first time there) and asked for a pot of tea. It was made with tea leaves. Delicious! So much nicer than tea bags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Strong enough to stand a spoon up in, with a good splop of milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Out the teabag and boiling water in the cup first then add milk no sugar (kicked that habit a while ago), the thought of putting milk in with the teabag just seems so wrong. I squeeze the hell out of the teabag too! I like mine a certain colour, not too dark not too white, kind of a tan/beige colour. My dad puts two teabags in to his makes it as strong as possible, as his dad used to have the teabags in the pot until it was like tar!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

The merest suggestion of milk, with the teabag left in.

Advertisement