Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Beers

Options
  • 03-10-2014 1:17am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So vote on when you wants it and hash out the details among yourselves

When 6 votes

1 November
    0% 0 votes
    7 November
    50% 3 votes
    8 November
    50% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

oooh we seem to have a stalemate going on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh hello there, a beers you say? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm good with the 7th, 1st could work too, 8th not so much.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well I'll be working all of them I'm pretty sure..

I had voted 1st, but then I just realized that it's the Halloween weekend then, and town is gonna be insane so I'm gonna stay at home, hide under a blanket and pretend I'm waiting out a zombie horde. Change my vote for the 7th so ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, that was my reasoning for voting the 7th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

none of those dates suit.....

pesky family stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

might not be able to make the 8th now, but the other two are a possibility

what happens now? it was a tie!

No, the 7th would win cause Links changed her vote from the 1st to the 7th. The poll is a lie!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, i could maybe make the 7th

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Beers are the 7th

Boosh! :D

Now, Venue?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Don't ask me

Well there's lots of options, such as craft beer places, or spots like Kelly's, Sally Longs, or the Roisin Dubh.

Salt House is always awesome :D

I'll second Roisin Dubh and Salthouse

forgot about links changing her vote, silly me:o the 7th it is so:D

not sure if i can definitely make this date so waiting to hear back from people

I'm OK with somewhere like the Roisin, places that deal just in craft beers can be a bit much if you're not really sure of what to get first time out :P I love Sally's cause it has a great jukebox, but it does close at 12 which kinda sucks.

Angron wrote: »
    places that deal just in craft beers can be a bit much if you're not really sure of what to get first time out :P

but you'll have me to advise :)

• Advertisement

ok so, definitely know I won't be attending this now:( hope everyone has a great time and hope to make another one

Only a week away now :D

So I'll be around all of tomorrow, so if anyone needs a hand finding places or whatever, chuck me a Pm or some such and I can meet you.

Where are ye going? I might be able to get there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ha is it not meant to be today? The 7th.. Anyway it doesn't look like ill be able to come down for it unfortunately :(
    Doesn't seem lime a lot of Interest here either though so it may just be you and Links angron!!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ha is it not meant to be today? The 7th.. Anyway it doesn't look like ill be able to come down for it unfortunately :(
    Doesn't seem lime a lot of Interest here either though so it may just be you and Links angron!!

Oh, so it is! For some reason I thought today was the 6th.

Where are ye going? I might be able to get there :)

Tentatively, let's say the Salt house. Anyone have a preferred time?

Angron wrote: »
    Tentatively, let's say the Salt house. Anyone have a preferred time?

7 or 8 maybe?

Grand, I'll pop over around 7-7:30.

• Advertisement

I'm not feeling great at the minute, if that doesn't change i doubt i'm leaving the house...

Advertisement