Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 7 2012 replacement USB port

Options
  • 02-10-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

So my Nexus 7 USB port has given up the ghost and refuses to charge :( so looking around for a replacement part

anyone know if there is any shops in Dublin that sell such things?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

kingtiger wrote: »
    So my Nexus 7 USB port has given up the ghost and refuses to charge :( so looking around for a replacement part

Thanks

I have a broken 2012 N7 you are welcome to, usb port works fine, based in Swords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

When you go to fix it, make sure you have the the proper size screw driver of decent quality. Some of the screw's are a bugger to loosen and it's easy to break other bits when trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Thanks but I have decent toolkit bought a few years ago, expensive but worth every penny

I would buy online but want one quickly, my youngest is moaning all day about it

ThisRegard wrote: »
    When you go to fix it, make sure you have the the proper size screw driver of decent quality. Some of the screw's are a bugger to loosen and it's easy to break other bits when trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,155 ✭✭✭corkie

kingtiger wrote: »

Thanks

Part available on amazon, you will need to parcel motel it as they don't deliver to Ireland.

Previous thread on this issue here, includes videos and a link to get the part directly from a Asus supplier.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

thanks Corkie, looks like its the online route for me

• Advertisement
Advertisement