Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Electrical

Options
  • 01-10-2014 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

I recently placed an urgent order with Meteor Electrical having received online technical advise from them. Within minutes, I added a second non essential item to the order having received some more online advise to bundle the shipping costs. The non essential item was delivered within a couple of days. However, the important item seems to have gone missing for around 6 weeks. Meteor have admitted the item was not in stock and that their system failed and have provided details of delivery with which I'm not familiar. I have asked for further clarifications, told them I had to purchae the item elsewhere as it was a necessary electrical item in my home and recently, I asked for a refund. Meteor Electrical now ignore my contacts with them.

Any advise on how to sort this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Advertisement