Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you a morning person?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Best time of day: 10PM-2AM.

Worst time of day: 12PM-4PM.

I'm okay in the mornings, it's afternoons I get grumpy in for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Best time of day: 10PM-2AM.

Worst time of day: 12PM-4PM.

I'm okay in the mornings, it's afternoons I get grumpy in for some reason.

Why does your best and worst times overlap for two hours!? What happens 12-2?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Hate morning and day lol. Like evening and nite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Why does your best and worst times overlap for two hours!? What happens 12-2?

:confused:

On the 24 hour clock:

Best: 22:00 - 02:00

Worst: 12:00 - 16:00

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

:confused:

On the 24 hour clock:

Best: 22:00 - 02:00

Worst: 12:00 - 16:00

:p

Its late.....Im blonde.....feck off with your am and pm.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

If I won the Lotto I reckon 3am to 10 or 11am would be my regular sleep hours, with a couple of hours pottering around it'd be 1 or 2pm before I'd leave the house.

No idea how people like Postmen or Farmers hack the s**t they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I hate mornings. I just don't feel right 'til it's ten or eleven, just can't cut it any earlier than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

psy-fcuking-chotic in the mornings. have passed it onto the child, so we spend the mornings scowling and hissing at eachother until we get into the car. shes been slamming doors, shes ten?!?!? (also the slowest moving human being i have ever met in the mornings, wtf she is doing up there is beyond me)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Very much a morning person, 3am in the morning that is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

The dawn shot after a night of vino is magical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,296 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

By "early morning", do you mean now, or when I wake up? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

I don't like mornings to wake, but once I am awake I'm good being awake for 24 hours - then I collapse for 12 hours straight.

Basically the days should be 36 hours and I'd be fine - as it stands I live on the wrong planet and if I have a morning appointment I'm most likely to stay up from the night before rather than get up early.

Growing up I was no different, extremely hard to wake in the mornings and we were probably the only kids on the street who preferred to lie in on Christmas morning till around 11am rather than get up at 5am like everyone else to see what santa brought us.

I've become a morning person over the past six months. It's great getting stuff done before I used even be up.

On the other hand I became one of those people who were in town before the shops were open yesterday, waiting around for them to open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Have had to become a morning person since starting into my new career as a dairy farm worker. Up at 2.30am is my current record to go out into a weather warning gale force storm to bring cows in to get milked. Wouldn't really change it as a 9am sleep in feels like half the day gone! Used to have a bit of insomnia when I was younger so working on a farm is a sure cure for that

Advertisement