Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compliments

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

Hot fresh bread and tons of butter.

Hot buttered toast and a big pot of tea. Nothing like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

Shepherds pie and a glass o milk................which ill be horsing into in about an hour :)

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Cadbury's Mint Crisp from the freezer and glass of milk from the fridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Apple tart and strong tea

I need to stop reading food threads whilst on a diet. Tis torturous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

****Abort thread! Abort thread****

The internet has reached Carlow.

****er, just spat tea everywhere...lol

For me, a full irish breakfast, hp sauce, just a dollop, ketchup, just a dollop, hp for black pudding and red for crispy rashers, either for sausages and mushrooms, egg just runny enough covered in cheap white pepper (but the egg cannot,I repeat, cannot have that undercooked snot on top) cold Orange juice, toast and butter and mug of tea or coffee, maybe a bit of marmalade on the toast or super fresh brown bread, moist in centre, crispy on top (gotta keep healthy) if you are feeling exotic.

Heaven...that's what you smell just going thru the pearly gates.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Gordons gin, with Fever tree light tonic water and a squeeze of fresh lime over a single ice cube. I miss it.:(

Why? Are you in Saudi Arabia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Egginacup wrote: »
    Why? Are you in Saudi Arabia?

I have to take immuno suppressant medication and you can't have alcohol in case it damages the liver.

Advertisement