Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 or Pes 15?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 KarimT

Is PES going to introduce more leagues and names? It is about time to be honest, one thing that surely keeps me hanging to FIFA for all those years, I am afraid...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Gave PES 2014 a chance last year but remember it launched with damn all likenesses & highly out of date squads. Gave it up around January didn't even give Master League a go.....
    It played ok but it wasn't quite the returned to form reviews would have had you believe.
    Got FIFA 15 (PS4) & think 14 was better but I've only put a few hours into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

ERG89 wrote: »
    Gave PES 2014 a chance last year but remember it launched with damn all likenesses & highly out of date squads. Gave it up around January didn't even give Master League a go.....
    It played ok but it wasn't quite the returned to form reviews would have had you believe.
    Got FIFA 15 (PS4) & think 14 was better but I've only put a few hours into it.

They moved it over onto a new engine last year. That coupled with the launch of the "next gen" consoles, a lot of games turned into a half-way house of sorts nevermind PES.

It's a lot better this year - they've given a huge amount of development responsibilities to London based companies which is a plus given the culture difference and the way we view football compared with the Japanese. I think 2015 will be the start of a turn-around for the franchise.

Advertisement