Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 26/9/2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

What'd the story with that poor kitteh?

Is it okay??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

forgot puppy pic

<SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 71,725 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Boo-urns to the lot of ya!

aw-cute-kitty-cat-o.gif

cute-puppy.gif

Also on the show...Alan Shatter!

THE SHAT SHAT SHOW! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭For Reals

Lads the animal pics are gross. I can take or leave the kitty/puppy ****e but they're a stomach turner.

It will be hillarious to see the absolute haems Tubbs makes of the transgender discussion.

Tubbs: But you're a boy!?!
    :)

Rest of the show, business as usual. RTE folk being interviewed by RTE folk.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Joe Duffy..

Jaysus, ya can't turn on the radio or television the last few days without that Mcdonagh wan on it. A right pain in the hole.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Shatter could certainly be box office stuff.. He's like a dog with a bone as far as that GSOC thing, and he looks like he's looking for a bit of retribution before he leaves the stage... And being the intellect that he is, I'm sure he's already watching episodes of Mastermind to prepare for Tubridy's quick fire round...

Surprised to see Frank Maloney doing an interview so soon after his outing... This would be a great opportunity for Tubridy to hit him from leftfield with a few questions about Darren Sutherland.. I'm sure that Maloney is expecting some soft soap questions about his transition, but I would be interested to hear his side of the story...

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0313/314608-sutherlandd/
    Declan Brennan, a long-standing friend and mentor to Mr Sutherland, said he became concerned about Darren in the week before his death. "He definitely was under pressure in his thinking at that particular time. He admitted penning a note, whilst in Darren's company, outlining what would happen to him if he gave up the sport.

The note, which was read to the court, said: "Frank will destroy you and your family in the media. He will hunt you down and do articles about how you f****d up. Frank will destroy you for the rest of your life and he will be right." It also said Mr Sutherland would have to pay Frank Maloney £75,000 plus VAT, as well as returning his car and flat, if he broke his contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Actually I've just thought about it there. I can imagine the production meeting...

Researcher: "Should... should we ask him about Sutherland?"
    Tubridy: "Did he manage Sunderland as well?.. Was that before or after Robbie Keane?"

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Shady Tady

I wonder is Shatter going to do a Sean Doherty nighthawks job! Hes nasty to the bone, I'd say Endas planking it!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,725 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

We've had kittehs and puppehs, we could do with a birdeh...

Wallis Bird, that is! :cool:

wallis-bird-e1396374932899-275x275.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 85,135 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jaysus, ya can't turn on the radio or television the last few days without that Mcdonagh wan on it. A right pain in the hole.

I read she wants her show to be like the Kardashians :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,027 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

First question to Kellie (Frank) from Tubs......

.....sooo tell us about your Irish heritage

• Registered Users Posts: 81,267 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

shatter-10-288x500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

For Reals wrote: »
    Lads the animal pics are gross. I can take or leave the kitty/puppy ****e but they're a stomach turner.

:eek:

:mad:

Sad.

Such disinterest and the program has not even started....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm really looking forward to the Alan Shatter interview this evening, I only wish it was someone like Pat Kenny or Sean O'Rourke who was doing the grilling.

I'm not a fan of the man but I think he could have been a great Minister for Justice if he could've kept his gigantic ego under control.

I'm sure most of us are expecting this interview to be exciting, revealing and even explosive but I suspect that the interview is going to be a pre-recorded job that this going to be 'legalled' within an inch of its life as RTE will be a bit wary of getting into hot water with lots of people - Mick Wallace, Claire Daly, the Garda Whistleblowers, Garda Maurice McCabe, former Garda, John Wilson the former Garda Commissioner, Martin Callinan, the former Garda Recipient, Oliver Connolly and the list goes on and on and on.

Alan Shatter may be a very experienced lawyer and former Minister for Justice but he let himself down very badly when be breached the Data Protection Act on Primetime.

He was very ill-advised to do that MrsD....

I'd agree.

He let himself down there.

Foolish. Mick Wallace had enough within to already go there...

Such disinterest and the program has not even started....

Ha ha, yeah, it's weird isn't it?

I like Wallis Bird, though.

And if nothing else, at least Alan Shatter is (was) a person of actual importance in this country, which is unusual on the show these days.

And we all might as well admit that we secretly hope Twink is on. I know I do.

• Advertisement

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Ha ha, yeah, it's weird isn't it?

I like Wallis Bird, though.

And if nothing else, at least Alan Shatter is (was) a person of actual importance in this country, which is unusual on the show these days.

And we all might as well admit that we secretly hope Twink is on. I know I do.

I like most of your post except your secret obsession with Twinkie....;)

Thought I hope she got her little doggie home safe....:)

That concert in the NCH last night was really good, you would have enjoyed it..:)

Admit it Grey! It's been too long.

Glad to hear the show was good. Must have a look at what's coming up, haven't been in a while.

It would be nice Donie if posters from the opening posts would stay around to post here!....

Do it!!...:)

It would be nice Donie if posters from the opening posts would stay around to post here!....

Do it!!...:)

??

What's that mean?

(I can't do the confused face yokey!)

??

What's that mean?

(I can't do the confused face yokey!)

Hang in there.

Don't leave....;)

Post or not to Post on the night....

That is the question.

Jeez, can I help it if I sometimes doze off?

That's the problem, I suspect. :-D

Jeez, can I help it if I sometimes doze off?

That's the problem, I suspect. :-D

I forgive you Donie.....:)

You are the best!....:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

MrsD007 wrote: »

I'm sure most of us are expecting this interview to be exciting, revealing and even explosive

Not with Tubridy doing the interviewing anyway. I would like to hear Shatter properly interviewed alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭No Username Yet

Shatter is inherently clever, capable and highly qualified in law to have made the decision to do this interview, unfortunately Tub's is not the man to do this.
    If Shatter is only here to destroy Mr. Kenny he'll have to just sit back and tell his story. no real difference if Tub's becomes involved or not, should make for wonderful television but without proof (email or something) Kenny will survive the storm unless there's a GUBU moment or something, doubt it though, Shatter already hung his (confidential receiptiant) friend out, if there were a silver bullet that could have saved his ministry/job he'd have already fired it by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,267 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Wonder will the Shatter interview be live or will it have been done during the week with time for RTÉ's legal team to run through it for anything that might get them in more legal action.

Advertisement