Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Wick

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Geraldo

Anyone know the DVD release date for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭SScope

A quick google search has it as being released on DvD in Oct of last yr. Not sure if I can link to HMV online but its there for sale at 15.99

My bad its the bloody soundtrack, sorry man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Rezident

Great film, good re-watchability too.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Geraldo

SScope wrote: »
    A quick google search has it as being released on DvD in Oct of last yr. Not sure if I can link to HMV online but its there for sale at 15.99

Really? Thought this was newer. Weekend sorted so.

It has yet to get an Irish or UK DVD and Blu-Ray release and could be months away. If you want you can import it easily from a number of countries.

• Advertisement

Just saw its the soundtrack, my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

John Wick: The Wicker Man ?

John Wick II:The Wick and the Dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Honey, I Wicked the Kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Dair76 wrote: »
    Honey, I Wicked the Kids.

John Wick:End of his Wick

John Wick: Wicked

• Advertisement

SScope wrote: »
    John Wick: Wicked

Goddamnit. You stole mine :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Very cool movie, abstract as feck imho , but worth a watch! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

The Wickening

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

John Wick 2: The Wick and the dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

The Wickenator - Genisys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭MrWalsh

Wick World

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

John Wick 2 - The Wickerman

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭fitz

John Wick 2: A Wick Among The Tombstones

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Wick Hard 2: Wick Harder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Thankfully the terrible naming of John Wick 2, ceased a few months ago...

In a press release for the forthcoming adaptation of Outlaws Inc., it seems as though Fundamental Films inadvertently revealed when John Wick 2 will start filming.

"Thunder Road’s upcoming releases include Sicario directed by Denis Villeneuve starring Benicio Del Toro, Emily Blunt, and Josh Brolin, and the tent pole film Gods of Egypt for Summit/Lionsgate directed by Alex Proyas. Also upcoming is a sequel to the hit actioner John Wick starring Keanu Reeves which begins shooting this Fall," says a press release.

John Wick starred Keanu Reeves, directed by David Leitch and Chad Stahelski and written by Derek Kolstad, all of whom will return for the sequel.

John Wick stars Reeves as the titular hitman, looking for revenge and redemption.

“With such tremendous fan and critical support for ‘John Wick,’ we knew that there was still so much more of this story to tell,” said Jason Constantine, President of Acquisitions and Co-Productions in a press release. “We are thrilled that Keanu, David and Chad have re-teamed with us and promise to bring audiences even more excitement the second time around.”

Jason Constantine and Eda Kowan will oversee the project on behalf of Lionsgate. Lionsgate International will be selling the picture internationally at the upcoming Cannes Film Market.

http://comicbook.com/2015/09/23/john-wick-2-to-start-filming-in-the-fall/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

jesus i thought i did a write up on this when it came out.

i thought it was great. real "blokes" film and the bit with the puppy was very well done (poor little thing).

kept laughing everytime the punk ran into someone who knew who wick was and couldnt get away from the lad quick enough.

:D

delighted to hear its getting a sequel. i agree its the best thing reeves has done in an age.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,398 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

John Wick: In the name of the Wick.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

John Wick: Burning At Both Ends

King Wick.

Four Funerals and a Wickening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Is making up awful names for the sequel a meme now? Cos... it's a bad one....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,965 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Is making up awful names for the sequel a meme now? Cos... it's a bad one....
    John Wick 2: Wick You Too. :P

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭NATLOR

This thread is getting on my wick :P

• Registered Users Posts: 60,398 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

What John Wick 2 Is Going To Be About
    Going into John Wick’s past feels like the right move for this eventual sequel. It would be very hard to replicate the unfortunate coincidence of the initial movie, the crime that wakes John out of his "retirement" and ushers back into existence the killer who is John Wick.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/What-John-Wick-2-Going-About-86507.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Think the writers already gave us the plot in the first film.

"I gave him an impossible task"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I dunno if I want to see what he did with the pencil, that bit should be left to the imagination :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Think the writers already gave us the plot in the first film.

"I gave him an impossible task"

There seems to be plenty of material they could conjure alright for additional films. As you say from some lines in the first he clearly did some outragous ****, but also seemed to be operating for a fair bit.

Advertisement