Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas cake decorations

Options
  • 22-09-2014 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Any idea where I can get Christmas cake decoration kits in Dublin .... ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

What exactly are you looking for?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm not sure what you mean by a kit.
    I know Kitchen Compliments on South Anne Street do things like roll-out icing, Christmas cake ribbons, holly leaf cutters and little figurines, like Santa, snowmen etc, if that's any help...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭whatever76

thanks Posy - that sounds like what I need !
    Doing Cake this Christmas and want to try and decorate it differently ( some amazing ideas on line but not creative enough myself !) I saw online that you can get Kits and the like for cup cakes but could not find anything for cakes really so was trying to be last - ill try kitchen compliments and see what they have on offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Stock on south King St (down from the Gaiety) also have lovely little things...I got miniature toadstools there last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

DecoBake on 26 Bachelors Walk (they have other branches in other counties if you are not in Dublin) do a great range of cake decorating items. Not sure if the Christmas stock is in yet. Take a look at their facebook page, it always seems to be updated with the latest stock they have in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oooh, I keep meaning to go in there- might pop by on my lunch hour this week. :)

Advertisement