Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Christmas cake decorations

• 22-09-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭ whatever76

Any idea where I can get Christmas cake decoration kits in Dublin .... ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭ washiskin

What exactly are you looking for?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

I'm not sure what you mean by a kit.
    I know Kitchen Compliments on South Anne Street do things like roll-out icing, Christmas cake ribbons, holly leaf cutters and little figurines, like Santa, snowmen etc, if that's any help...

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭ whatever76

thanks Posy - that sounds like what I need !
    Doing Cake this Christmas and want to try and decorate it differently ( some amazing ideas on line but not creative enough myself !) I saw online that you can get Kits and the like for cup cakes but could not find anything for cakes really so was trying to be last - ill try kitchen compliments and see what they have on offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭ washiskin

Stock on south King St (down from the Gaiety) also have lovely little things...I got miniature toadstools there last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭ WittyNameForMe

DecoBake on 26 Bachelors Walk (they have other branches in other counties if you are not in Dublin) do a great range of cake decorating items. Not sure if the Christmas stock is in yet. Take a look at their facebook page, it always seems to be updated with the latest stock they have in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

Oooh, I keep meaning to go in there- might pop by on my lunch hour this week. :)

Advertisement