Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Just 'Won' £750,000

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 meehano

I just got one of those as well. The funny thing is I never received any such messages EVER before but the only difference this time is I text to Childline this morning donating €4!!!! Hmmmm I wonder!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I received an email a few weeks back from Thailand I think. It was about my relative who dies there and left me money.

I was quite upset about this as I didn't even know the man, I feel guilty now that we never connected seeing as how we are family and all. Now I get 2.5 Million GBP from him. I really feel guilty as he must have met and liked me before but I for the life of me cant even remember him.

All I have to do now is send my bank details over and I can get my inheritance, but I need to pay the fees of 12K first.

I think it is only right to honour my dead cousin from TAhiland

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭flazio

meehano wrote: »
    I just got one of those as well. The funny thing is I never received any such messages EVER before but the only difference this time is I text to Childline this morning donating €4!!!! Hmmmm I wonder!!!
    Same here, and I haven't texted anyone in a long time so not Childline related.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Im part of the 750000 club, thank you sky!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 chelseap220

i got one of them texts during the night saying iv won 750,000 thought it would of been a good idea to ring my boss this morning and tell him to go f**k himself. just relised not one of my brightest ideas, any of you rich dudes looking for a house cleaner. will work for food :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

i got one of them texts during the night saying iv won 750,000 thought it would of been a good idea to ring my boss this morning and tell him to go f**k himself. just relised not one of my brightest ideas, any of you rich dudes looking for a house cleaner. will work for food :D

1 post and Unemployed ,quick get yourself over to the all things water thread according to some you'll fit right in..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I thought you had genuinely won the money for a minute instead of it being another thread about spam or phish texts/mails.

Silly me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

anncoates wrote: »
    I thought you had genuinely won the money for a minute instead of it being another thread about spam or phish texts/mails.

Silly me!

being rich for a moment in the eyes of another boardie has made my day!

Advertisement