Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in ASG

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Tom75 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm interested to start ASG, and I don't know what law on this - Could you tell me please:
    1. Can I play (games or just walk with a asg toy ) in the public forest or land? (like Dublin Mountains, Montpelier Hill - Hell Fire Club forest etc.)
    2. Can I use sniper camouflage in Dublin Mountains, Montpelier Hill etc.
    http://www.militaria.pl/helikon/stroj_maskujacy_helikon_ghillie_digital_woodland_(kp-ghl-po-07)_h_p16876.xml

Thank you for your help
    Tom

Hi, ASG is kind of a odd term around here. It could probably technically encompass paintball too. Anyways to answer your question - no.
    you can't just get an airsoft rifle and go into a public place and 'play'. You need to dig a little into where the airsoft sites are around where you live. I also suggest reading some of the stickies on the main Airsoft Forum. There are a few of them regarding usefull information/FAQ for new players and laws and regulations etc.
    I'd suggest you read them first to get yourself familiar with everything.

Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Misterfwishy

Playing on public land is illegal, and could lead to five years in prison.

Advertisement