Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Steven81 wrote: »

One industrious lad got 26 apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

^ seems more like trooling,but

that was lol

:So what is the plan? If none of us receive these are we all going to show up at the Gillette HQ in a co-ordinated beard attack?

We could send the ginger beards in in the first wave. They are expendable! oO :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Anybody get anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Anybody get anything yet?

Yes....cheated!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭P_Cash

Why do people keep buying blades

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004W2UMDW?pc_redir=1412529941&robot_redir=1

This works wonders, i finally got around to buying it in July, and haven't changed my mach 3 blade since,

Ps don't ask how it works,

But after a few rubs on this with a bit of force, no joking i do think wow that's sharper than when i used the blade first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

P_Cash wrote: »

This works wonders, i finally got around to buying it in July, and haven't changed my mach 3 blade since,

But after a few rubs on this with a bit of force, no joking i do think wow that's sharper than when i used the blade first.

I have one of them think its useless might be using wrong thou

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Hootanany wrote: »
    I have one of them think its useless might be using wrong thou

I have one and its great. Blades last forever with it. You have to wet the surface with shaving foam or soap and give the razor circa 4 runs along its length in the opposite direction that you shave.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Why do people buy those yokes? A strip of denim off an old pir of jeans does the same job for free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

kn wrote: »
    I have one and its great. Blades last forever with it. You have to wet the surface with shaving foam or soap and give the razor circa 4 runs along its length in the opposite direction that you shave.

Cheers was doing it the wrong way:P

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭P_Cash

bit of foam, mess it around, then start close to your hand, press down really hard and push away from you.

hold the razor the same way as you would shaving, but push away from you.

do it 10/15 times before each shave, new blade every time. . magic.

i think ill renew the blade at christmas though, dont want to get too tight ha ha. . 2 blades per year.

Denim ? does that work. ok, but the mrs wouldnt want a rag sitting around the sink.

its a small price to pay rather than buying blades. i dunno about some of you lads, but i seem to have strong growth, id be changing the blade after 4/5 shaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭bromley52

... i dunno about some of you lads, but i seem to have strong growth, id be changing the blade after 4/5 shaves.

It's only designed to be used on your face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Denim ? does that work. ok, but the mrs wouldnt want a rag sitting around the sink.

I just keep an old pair of jeans in the wardrobe. You don't need to do it all the time, just when the blade goes blunt,give it a few runs down the denim.
    It'll be good as new.
    Can't remember the last time i bought new mach 3 blades since learning this method..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

falan wrote: »
    I just keep an old pair of jeans in the wardrobe. You don't need to do it all the time, just when the blade goes blunt,give it a few runs down the denim.
    It'll be good as new.
    Can't remember the last time i bought new mach 3 blades since learning this method..

You Sir, are a fountain of knowledge....take a bow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Anyone got this delivered yet?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭micar

nope

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

endacl wrote: »
    Yep.

When?

irishgeo wrote: »
    When?

Only messin'. Nope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

endacl wrote: »
    Only messin'. Nope.

Hopes and dreams dashed again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 frags

This was a facebook offer expired last year

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

frags wrote: »
    This was a facebook offer expired last year

Back in your hole! :D

Terms & Conditions
    The Promotion is open to all residents in the UK and ROI aged 18 years +, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
    The closing date for receipt of all entries shall be midnight on 31st of January 2015 or until 150,000 official registrations have been made, whichever is the earlier.

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Registered Users Posts: 21 frags

Back in your hole! :D

Terms & Conditions
    The Promotion is open to all residents in the UK and ROI aged 18 years +, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
    The closing date for receipt of all entries shall be midnight on 31st of January 2015 or until 150,000 official registrations have been made, whichever is the earlier.

I stand corrected definitely saw offer for first 1000 only last year. i demand to know where my 5 or 6 razors are

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I have ask them on twitter where our free razors are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

No sign yet. Looks like I might have to sign up to Movember

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

What do we want? Free Stuff! When do we want it? Now!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Deathwish4

So what's the story now, does the OP have to honour the razors or what..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Browsing their Facebook page and they're still saying anyone who got a confirmation on site will get one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭deadybai

Browsing their Facebook page and they're still saying anyone who got a confirmation on site will get one

Sure Roy Keane got his the other day. Did ya not notice? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement