Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with diet what's healthy

Options
  • 15-09-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hey I'm 23 5ft 10. And weigh 16.10 st. I've put on a lot of weight after I injured my leg and can't return to sports for a good while and I need help with food what's healthy. Can I just cut out sweets and eat porridge and rice chicken and veg ? Really haven't a clue if anyone could help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Meat and veg is a good start.

watch your portion sizes.

Use MyFitnessPal to give you an appreciation of what is in what you're eating. This is also linked back to portion sizes but will also help see what you need to change and by how much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

lovebirds wrote: »
    Hey I'm 23 5ft 10. And weigh 16.10 st. I've put on a lot of weight after I injured my leg and can't return to sports for a good while and I need help with food what's healthy. Can I just cut out sweets and eat porridge and rice chicken and veg ? Really haven't a clue if anyone could help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Read the forum stickies.

Advertisement