Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

European Goalscorers Log

  • #1
    Registered Users Posts: 4,715 ✭✭✭ P.Walnuts


    Hey all

    I've been contemplating doing a log for a while now, kept putting it off as I'm convinced i'll just bomb as soon as I start recording bets, but gonna give it a go anyway.

    Plan is to focus on Eredivisie and Bundesliga anytime goalscorers. Top two leagues for average goals scored (3.24 and 2.86) and I feel there is money to be made as they are often priced very generously. Will probably add in the odd selection from Italy, Spain or England, maybe some CL. But Dutch and German will be the mainstay.

    Gonna start off with 52.5 units.

    Selection 1

    Sheiber AGS @ 3.50 (B365)

    Hertha have scored 8 goals in their first 3 games of the season, Sheiber has scored 4 goals in those 3 games. 3.50 is great odds for a in form striker at home, especially against an average Mainz team. Will wait for teams before pulling the trigger just in case.

    Stake : 1.75 units

    Bank 52.5 -1.75 = 50.75 units


«134

Comments



  • P.Walnuts wrote: »

    Selection 1

    Sheiber AGS @ 3.50 (B365)

    No good, Hertha lose 1-3 in a bit of an upset




  • Right not off to a good start, but I had two picks in my head for today and not letting the loss put me off my original plan

    Selection 2

    te Vedre AGS @ 2.23

    Scored 6 in 8 games this season, would of been 7 in 8 only he missed a penalty last week. Hopefully he will be looking to make up for it. Willem II newly promoted and have been a mixed bag.

    Stake: 2.5 units

    Bank: 50.75 -2.5 = 48.25 units




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »

    te Vedre AGS @ 2.23

    Scored 6 in 8 games this season, would of been 7 in 8 only he missed a penalty last week. Hopefully he will be looking to make up for it. Willem II newly promoted and have been a mixed bag.

    Well that's a stinker of a day, onwards and upwards :pac:




  • Selection 3

    Joselu AGS @ 2.75

    Too many stats to list, but all point to Hannover scoring lots at home and Hamburg being fairly rubbish. Joselu 3 goals in 3 games this season

    Stake: 2 units

    Bank: 48.25 -2 =46.25 units




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Selection 3

    Joselu AGS @ 2.75

    Too many stats to list, but all point to Hannover scoring lots at home and Hamburg being fairly rubbish. Joselu 3 goals in 3 games this season

    Stake: 2 units

    Bank: 48.25 -2 =46.25 units

    Just as I feared the moment I start the log, it all falls to ****, oh well will be back again next week.


  • Advertisement


  • Ok new weekend, hopefully a new start

    Selection 4

    Di Santo AGS @ 4.00

    Scored in both Bremen's away fixtures this season, Bremen scored 6 goals in 3 games, 5 of them coming away from home. Think 4.00 is a big price.

    Stake: 1 unit

    Bank : 46.25 - 1 = 45.25 Units




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ok new weekend, hopefully a new start

    Selection 4

    Di Santo AGS @ 4.00

    Scored in both Bremen's away fixtures this season, Bremen scored 6 goals in 3 games, 5 of them coming away from home. Think 4.00 is a big price.

    Stake: 1 unit

    Bank : 46.25 - 1 = 45.25 Units

    Winner

    A winner at last, penalty but i'll take it :D

    Bank 46.25 + 3 = 49.25




  • Selection 5

    Alcacer AGS @ 2.30

    Valencia score alot at home, 6 goals in their first two home games. Cordoba don;t ship many but Valencia should be too strong here. Nice odds on Alcacer, 6 in last 10, 3 in last 3.

    Stake : 2 units

    Bank 49.25 - 2 = 47.25




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Selection 5

    Alcacer AGS @ 2.30

    Valencia score alot at home, 6 goals in their first two home games. Cordoba don;t ship many but Valencia should be too strong here. Nice odds on Alcacer, 6 in last 10, 3 in last 3.

    Stake : 2 units

    Bank 49.25 - 2 = 47.25

    Winner

    In after 22 mins :D

    Bank : 49.25 + 2.6 = 51.85




  • Selection 6

    Castaignos AGS @ 2.05

    Twente socre plenty at home, Utrecht concede plenty away. 5 goals in his last 3 games.


    Stake: 2.5 units

    Bank: 51.85 - 2.5 = 49.35


  • Advertisement


  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Selection 6

    Castaignos AGS @ 2.05

    Twente socre plenty at home, Utrecht concede plenty away. 5 goals in his last 3 games.


    Stake: 2.5 units

    Bank: 51.85 - 2.5 = 49.35

    Winner

    Last minute :D things beginning to turn!

    Bank 51.85 + 2.62 = 54.47 units

    Profit/Loss + 1.97 units




  • Ok two quick ones in the EL, didn't think i'd find anything worth betting on tonigt, but couldn't resist these two

    Selection 7

    Nuzzolo AGS @ 8.00

    Top scorer in both the domestic league and europa league ( 8 this season altogether), takes peno's and is somehow 8.00? No idea, but woiuld be criminal not to back it

    Stake : 0.5 units

    Selection 8

    Yarmolenko AGS @ 3.20

    An old favourite of mine from last season. Joint top scorer in the league, takes peno's also. Kyiv strong at home.

    Stake: 1.5 units

    Bank: 54.47 -2 = 52.47




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ok two quick ones in the EL, didn't think i'd find anything worth betting on tonigt, but couldn't resist these two

    Selection 7

    Nuzzolo AGS @ 8.00

    Top scorer in both the domestic league and europa league ( 8 this season altogether), takes peno's and is somehow 8.00? No idea, but woiuld be criminal not to back it

    Stake : 0.5 units

    Loser
    P.Walnuts wrote: »

    Selection 8

    Yarmolenko AGS @ 3.20

    An old favourite of mine from last season. Joint top scorer in the league, takes peno's also. Kyiv strong at home.

    Stake: 1.5 units

    Bank: 54.47 -2 = 52.47

    Winner

    Decent night, Yarmolenko is some man :D

    Bank: 54.47 -0.5 + 3.45 = 57.42

    Profit/Loss = +4.92 units




  • Selection 9

    Ogbeche AGS @ 2.60

    Cambuur score fairly well at home, Dordrecht shipped 6 last week and concede on average 2 a game. Ogbeche doesn't have a massively impressive scoring record, but he looks most likely here.

    Stake: 2.5 units

    Bank: 57.42-2.5 = 54.92




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Selection 9

    Ogbeche AGS @ 2.60

    Cambuur score fairly well at home, Dordrecht shipped 6 last week and concede on average 2 a game. Ogbeche doesn't have a massively impressive scoring record, but he looks most likely here.

    Stake: 2.5 units

    Bank: 57.42-2.5 = 54.92

    Winner

    In after 7 mins, Cambuur 2-0 up, on a bit of a roll now :D

    Bank: 57.42 + 4 = 61.42 units

    Profit/Loss: +8.92 units




  • Ok I usually don't go near internationals, but this one caught my eye.

    Selection 10

    Elyounoussi AGS @ 2.60

    Norway are pretty average, but Elyounoussi has been in great form for Hoffenheim socring 4 goals in his 6 starts. Malta seem to concede 2/3 goals every home game, and he is also on penalties I think. Looks like a good price

    Stake 2.5 units

    Bank: 61.42 -2.5 = 58.92 units




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ok I usually don't go near internationals, but this one caught my eye.

    Selection 10

    Elyounoussi AGS @ 2.60

    Norway are pretty average, but Elyounoussi has been in great form for Hoffenheim socring 4 goals in his 6 starts. Malta seem to concede 2/3 goals every home game, and he is also on penalties I think. Looks like a good price

    Stake 2.5 units

    Bank: 61.42 -2.5 = 58.92 units

    Nice results bar the first few bets. I'll follow this one after internationals with small money for interest. Good stuff




  • duffman13 wrote: »
    Nice results bar the first few bets. I'll follow this one after internationals with small money for interest. Good stuff

    Cheers man

    Ye it was a poor start but the tide has hopefully turned :D




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ok I usually don't go near internationals, but this one caught my eye.

    Selection 10

    Elyounoussi AGS @ 2.60

    Norway are pretty average, but Elyounoussi has been in great form for Hoffenheim socring 4 goals in his 6 starts. Malta seem to concede 2/3 goals every home game, and he is also on penalties I think. Looks like a good price

    Stake 2.5 units

    Bank: 61.42 -2.5 = 58.92 units

    Loser

    Norway won 3-0 but none for this man. Should have stayed away

    Bank: 58.92 units
    Profit/Loss: +6.42 units




  • Got stung last night, but having another poke at the internationals

    Selection 11

    McGeady AGS @ 2.30

    Nothing complicated here, should twice last game in Georgia so his confidence in front of goal should be improved. Also its Gibralter.

    Stake: 2 units

    Bank : 58.92-2 = 56.92 units


  • Advertisement


  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Got stung last night, but having another poke at the internationals

    Selection 11

    McGeady AGS @ 2.30

    Nothing complicated here, should twice last game in Georgia so his confidence in front of goal should be improved. Also its Gibralter.

    Stake: 2 units

    Bank : 58.92-2 = 56.92 units

    Loser

    7 goals and McGeady had a few good chances. Not to be, no more internationals for me.

    Bank 56.92 units

    Profit/Loss: +4.42 units




  • Selection 12

    Kramer AGS @ 3.40

    Den Haag are fairly rubbish but Kramer has a great scoring record, 6 league goals this season in 9 games. Breda are also rubbish and have conceded 22 goals in 8 games this season, including 8 in their 4 home games.

    Stake: 2 units

    Bank: 56.92- 2 = 54.92 units




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Selection 12

    Kramer AGS @ 3.40

    Den Haag are fairly rubbish but Kramer has a great scoring record, 6 league goals this season in 9 games. Breda are also rubbish and have conceded 22 goals in 8 games this season, including 8 in their 4 home games.

    Stake: 2 units

    Bank: 56.92- 2 = 54.92 units

    Winner

    Back to winning ways :D Didn;t look good as Den Haag went down to 10 men very early, but Kramer did the business anyway

    Bank: 56.92 + 4.8 units = 61.72 units

    Profit/Loss: +9.22 units




  • Selection 13

    Boymans AGS @ 3.15

    Dordrect have conceded 10 goals in their last 2 games and are really struggling, Boymans started the season late due to injury and has only had 2 starts, but has scored in each.

    Stake: 2.5 units

    Bank: 61.72 - 2.5 = 59.22 units




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Selection 13

    Boymans AGS @ 3.15

    Dordrect have conceded 10 goals in their last 2 games and are really struggling, Boymans started the season late due to injury and has only had 2 starts, but has scored in each.

    Stake: 2.5 units

    Bank: 61.72 - 2.5 = 59.22 units

    Winner

    In after 9 mins :D

    Bank: 61.72 + 5.37 = 67.09 units
    Total staked: 24.25 units
    Profit/Loss: +14.59 units
    ROI: 60.16%




  • Selection 14

    Kramaric AGS @ 3.75

    This one isn't my own courtesy of Infofun on the gambling forum. Rijeka at home to Feyenoord, Kramaric is banging in goals in the league and Feyenoord are not that strong this season, rookie centre half playing too apparently. Price is way to good to turn down

    Stake: 1.5 units

    Bank: 67.09 - 1.5 = 65.59 units




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Selection 14

    Kramaric AGS @ 3.75

    This one isn't my own courtesy of Infofun on the gambling forum. Rijeka at home to Feyenoord, Kramaric is banging in goals in the league and Feyenoord are not that strong this season, rookie centre half playing too apparently. Price is way to good to turn down

    Stake: 1.5 units

    Bank: 67.09 - 1.5 = 65.59 units

    Winner

    Thanks to Infor for this one!

    Bank: 67.09 + 4.12 = 71.21 units
    Total Staked: 25.75 units
    Profit/Loss: 18.61 units
    ROI: +72.66%




  • On phone so can't post proper, kramer AGS for den haag @ 2.30, dordrecht awful.




  • P.Walnuts wrote: »
    On phone so can't post proper, kramer AGS for den haag @ 2.30, dordrecht awful.

    Winner winner


  • Advertisement


  • Going great! Keep up the good work!


Advertisement