Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MASSIVE CLEAR OUT SALE - Leaving the sport!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

can i get it for ninety with a highcap and speedloader

For the G18c yes, offer accepted - to PMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

That is grand, i will send you a PM and we will meet up around artane

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Rob2593 wrote: »
    For the G18c yes, offer accepted - to PMs.

Glock still available? I was planning on buying it just don't have the money yet :P

Bally2k14 wrote: »
    Glock still available? I was planning on buying it just don't have the money yet :P

Still available for now due to yet another time waster.
    I will go 25 euro for mesh glass's, sling and gloves..

After thinking quite hard about this I feel like I'm being ripped off giving these away for that price. For that reason I no longer accept your offer. I'll do the mesh goggles & sling for €15 and gloves for a further €15. I'd rather keep these than give them away for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

GLWS.... all you have to say is no..

• Advertisement

GLWS.... all you have to say is no..

Okay, well apologies but the answer is no.

The following items are left:-

Pneumatic Top Tech G&G M416 - 315-320 FPS (12 months old) - Asking price €200
    Upgraded with the following:-
    Madbull Hop up unit
    Tightbore barrel
    High torque motor (50 rounds per second)
    Flashlight (ASG I think)
    Brand new 7.4v lipo battery

2 metal high cap 300rnds - asking €10 each
    3 large bottles of anti fog spray - asking €10
    1 7.4v charger - asking €5
    1 pocket lipo charger - asking €10
    1 mesh goggles - asking €15
    Throat mic with normal headphone jack adapter - asking €30
    Viper 3 point sling - asking €10
    Viper (I think) single point sling - asking €10
    Swiss arms & tan hat - asking €5 each
    Torch - asking €15
    Oakley Gloves with hard knuckle - few months old skirmished twice (size large) - asking €25

• Registered Users Posts: 9 pierceb

Hey Rob,
    Offer 180 for 416....

pierceb wrote: »
    Hey Rob,
    Offer 180 for 416....

M416 is gone I'm afraid

The following items are now left: 2 bottles of anti fog, mesh glasses, pocket lipo charger, 1 point sling, 3 point sling, 2 tan hats & oakley gloves

Offer 15e Inc post for 1 point sling with 1 bottle of gas or mesh goggles (mesh goggles are new for 15e btw)

• Advertisement

Offer 15e Inc post for 1 point sling with 1 bottle of gas or mesh goggles (mesh goggles are new for 15e btw)

Make it €20 and I'll do the mesh goggles & 1 point sling and I'll cover the courier (costs me €10). Have someone else looking to buy the mesh goggles for €15. Let me know.

Make it €20 and I'll do the mesh goggles & 1 point sling and I'll cover the courier (costs me €10). Have someone else looking to buy the mesh goggles for €15. Let me know.

No gas? sorry my offer still stands at 15 for both, I don't know if it makes any difference but i bought the eotech off you too so any chance of a sweet deal ? :rolleyes:

No gas? sorry my offer still stands at 15 for both, I don't know if it makes any difference but i bought the eotech off you too so any chance of a sweet deal ? :rolleyes:

Again the courier is going to cost me €10 so I'd only be making €5 on that. If you had of got them all together I could have, sorry mate.

Again the courier is going to cost me €10 so I'd only be making €5 on that. If you had of got them all together I could have, sorry mate.

Ah that's a shame, I guess we will just have to go to our original deal of 10e Inc post for bungee single point

Ah that's a shame, I guess we will just have to go to our original deal of 10e Inc post for bungee single point
    How about mesh goggles, 1 point sling and I'll throw in 2 tan hats and 2 bottles of anti fog spray for €20?

How about mesh goggles, 1 point sling and I'll throw in 2 tan hats and 2 bottles of anti fog spray for €20?

Very good deal but unfortunately I am a mesh guy so I don't need the anti fog spray, and I have a helmet so I don't have a need for the hats, but I am interested in the torch could you get a pic as I couldn't spot it out in the misc picture :P

Very good deal but unfortunately I am a mesh guy so I don't need the anti fog spray, and I have a helmet so I don't have a need for the hats, but I am interested in the torch could you get a pic as I couldn't spot it out in the misc picture :P

Damn, you're a hard one :P

It's this torch here:

weaver_ris_torch.jpg

Damn, you're a hard one :P

It's this torch here:

weaver_ris_torch.jpg

I might come back to you on the torch as my handguard can't hold a torch atm because it's not rail, your choice now either sling for 10e or mesh and sling 15e any chance you can use standard post or parcel to go or something to less expensive so there's more profit for you :P

Whats it gonna be ? im hoping to have the sling by this thursday so any chance we could make a deal today ?

Whats it gonna be ? im hoping to have the sling by this thursday so any chance we could make a deal today ?

Afraid I'm going to hold onto it to get a bit more money. €20 would be the min I could go, sorry. If you change your mind let me know.

• Advertisement

Afraid I'm going to hold onto it to get a bit more money. €20 would be the min I could go, sorry. If you change your mind let me know.

Sorry mate saving up for a pistol so on a budget, 10e just for sling?

Sorry mate saving up for a pistol so on a budget, 10e just for sling?

No probs dude, to PMs.

Have the following items left for sale. Can do next day courier for €10 or collection in Artane during the day & Howth at night. The tactical vest has seen action in Iraq and is made of extremely high quality material and in great condition.

U01kWPf.jpg

dUpyqQe.jpg

d95tCjE.jpg

bump - will do good deals if you buy more than one thing

bump - need this stuff gone, will sell for cheap

bump need gone will sell for very very little

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭RifleIsFine

Offer 25 shipped for sling, torch and vest.

Offer 25 shipped for sling, torch and vest.
    Sling & torch are gone, I'll do the vest for €15 shipped though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Speed loaders gone?

• Advertisement

Fraid so

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement