Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jossy's Giants

Options
  • 06-09-2014 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone remember this 80s Children's BBC classic?

Written by the Darts Commentator, Sid Waddell - the story of a struggling schoolboy football team who get in a former Newcastle player to coach them.

As a kid, it was great to see anything football related on Television. There is quite a lot of it on Youtube, I'll have to check it out. And Sid should have sued Nickolodeon - they had a later show called Renford Rejects which was very similar!

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Skid X wrote: »
    Anyone remember this 80s Children's BBC classic?

Written by the Darts Commentator, Sid Waddell - the story of a struggling schoolboy football team who get in a former Newcastle player to coach them.

As a kid, it was great to see anything football related on Television. There is quite a lot of it on Youtube, I'll have to check it out. And Sid should have sued Nickolodeon - they had a later show called Renford Rejects which was very similar!

I remember the theme song but not much else about it.

Advertisement