Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

American Mechanic with questions!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

derry wrote: »
    Thats a con job to fool you .I worked in Quarry industry .The jobs spec said must speak Manderian Chinese .We inquired from FAS( Irish government work agency). We had Irish workers who could do all the job except do the speak and read write Chinese. FAS said if there is one part of the job application you cant do you cant protest this is way to sneak in Chinese slave workers for more profits than to employ Irish . EG FAS wab aware of this but couldn't care less about this SCAM . The scam was simple the mechanic came with the quarry machine lived on site .Then every few months they brought in another new Chinese worker and the pay rates they got was 30.000 in theory .However with costs accommodation and other scams the workers got buttons. Before we could do anything with this example the Quarries all went belly up . However the scam continues to this day with the big operators like Irish telcoNs which import thousands of Indians as consultants but who work as telephone call centers for buttons . I worked with many Indian telecoNs workers in call centers in 2005 and got to know the scam before they fired me because I kicked up they could make the Indians tell any lies they wanted and skip past the TelecoNs regulators Ombusman and Industry rules . Its open season In Ireland s Stallig 99 work slave camps

Derry

Now I know you are making things up, I worked in call centres and know many people still in the industry at levels upto director, I have been in a lot of call centres in ireland and I have not seen any evidence of thousands if Indians working in call centres in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Back on topic!!!!

I worked in a Lexus dealer in Kildare and about 10 years ago we had a Lexus mechanic work with us who trained in the states. He got a job with us no problem but his speciality was automatic gearboxes, after another 2 years of training ( while working ) he got up to speed he was fine !
    Also over here it's only up to the employer hiring you who enquires how "qualified"for the job you are. I also know of a guy who is from Egypt and his only qualification is as a master diver! He is employed as a mechanic here with no qualifications but is working in this same main dealer 10 years!he could change a clutch no problem but if you asked him about the four stroke cycle he got confused!!!! Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Now I know you are making things up, I worked in call centres and know many people still in the industry at levels upto director, I have been in a lot of call centres in ireland and I have not seen any evidence of thousands if Indians working in call centres in ireland.

Derry has quite the history of 'free-man' conspiracy posts. Don't let any accidental overspill with anything plausible distract you from the essential nonsense of said 'theories'.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Thats a con job to fool you .I worked in Quarry industry .The jobs spec said must speak Manderian Chinese .We inquired from FAS( Irish government work agency). We had Irish workers who could do all the job except do the speak and read write Chinese. FAS said if there is one part of the job application you cant do you cant protest this is way to sneak in Chinese slave workers for more profits than to employ Irish . EG FAS wab aware of this but couldn't care less about this SCAM . The scam was simple the mechanic came with the quarry machine lived on site .Then every few months they brought in another new Chinese worker and the pay rates they got was 30.000 in theory .However with costs accommodation and other scams the workers got buttons. Before we could do anything with this example the Quarries all went belly up . However the scam continues to this day with the big operators like Irish telcoNs which import thousands of Indians as consultants but who work as telephone call centers for buttons . I worked with many Indian telecoNs workers in call centers in 2005 and got to know the scam before they fired me because I kicked up they could make the Indians tell any lies they wanted and skip past the TelecoNs regulators Ombusman and Industry rules . Its open season In Ireland s Stallig 99 work slave camps

Derry

attachment.php?attachmentid=84281&d=1345911106

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Clearly you didn't work in the same call centers I worked in then where shift average for Indians was 25% and the rest Irish was 25% with the rest of the world mixed in there from English to Afghanistan .Often whle lines night shifts were all based in India and the day shift Ireland handed over to India at night making some lines havemore than 50% Indians for that work when the Indian lines were factored in the total

The line with the most Indians on it you knew that line was about to Migrate to India where they could hire for much cheaper ten Indians in India to the work of one Irish person for the same money
    . Sometimes a migration to India was a disaster and the line would return to Ireland for a few months while they put the line in India on watching English soap operas like corny street so they could understand the many Uk and Irish accents . Then three months later the line would migrate back to India and would succeed .Then the Indians would move to the new line about to get the heave ho to India .

That however is the plan most all manufacturing will be slave camp china where political prisoners work for nothing and the rest of the general population get twenty cents an hour. The rest of the work like call centers will go to the rest of slave camp Asia mostly India where $1 a day is the majorty wages .
    In the end there wont be any work to be had in all Europe and then they will start to cut of all social welfare and stave the people of Europe to death as they will be useless eaters surplus to requirements. As part of the plan to drive down wages in Europe they opened the borders with Africa and Asia and every day thousands pour into Europe and will work for cent in the hour in slave labour warehouses hidden from sight . When its all over there will be no work to be had in all Europe .Ask yourself why did most civil service in Ireland agree to up to 30% pay cuts and why did many industry agree or accept 50% pay cuts . I got friends who are self employed and many of them barely earn 20% of what they did in 2007 and now work twice as many hours for that money so in effect they took a 90% pay cut .Many of them are border line to go belly up one blip and they are gone and many laid off all their staff they employed .Smell the coffee the rich got richer much richer and the poor got much poorer and they intend to exterminate you all as useless eaters .It welcome to Stallig 99 slave camp Arbiet maken der irish free workers they will agree to work for free on FAS government courses in the hope someday they get a real job and if they dont accept the FAS course they lose their social welfare benefits

Derry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,136 ✭✭✭✭Esel

What drivel. Back to Ignore List.

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Clearly you didn't work in the same call centers I worked in then where shift average for Indians was 25% and the rest Irish was 25% with the rest of the world mixed in there from English to Afghanistan .Often whle lines night shifts were all based in India and the day shift Ireland handed over to India at night making some lines havemore than 50% Indians for that work when the Indian lines were factored in the total

The line with the most Indians on it you knew that line was about to Migrate to India where they could hire for much cheaper ten Indians in India to the work of one Irish person for the same money
    . Sometimes a migration to India was a disaster and the line would return to Ireland for a few months while they put the line in India on watching English soap operas like corny street so they could understand the many Uk and Irish accents . Then three months later the line would migrate back to India and would succeed .Then the Indians would move to the new line about to get the heave ho to India .

That however is the plan most all manufacturing will be slave camp china where political prisoners work for nothing and the rest of the general population get twenty cents an hour. The rest of the work like call centers will go to the rest of slave camp Asia mostly India where $1 a day is the majorty wages .
    In the end there wont be any work to be had in all Europe and then they will start to cut of all social welfare and stave the people of Europe to death as they will be useless eaters surplus to requirements. As part of the plan to drive down wages in Europe they opened the borders with Africa and Asia and every day thousands pour into Europe and will work for cent in the hour in slave labour warehouses hidden from sight . When its all over there will be no work to be had in all Europe .Ask yourself why did most civil service in Ireland agree to up to 30% pay cuts and why did many industry agree or accept 50% pay cuts . I got friends who are self employed and many of them barely earn 20% of what they did in 2007 and now work twice as many hours for that money so in effect they took a 90% pay cut .Many of them are border line to go belly up one blip and they are gone and many laid off all their staff they employed .Smell the coffee the rich got richer much richer and the poor got much poorer and they intend to exterminate you all as useless eaters .It welcome to Stallig 99 slave camp Arbiet maken der irish free workers they will agree to work for free on FAS government courses in the hope someday they get a real job and if they dont accept the FAS course they lose their social welfare benefits

Derry

If you knew anything about the industry you would know that in the last 12-36 months there has been a massive swing away from using Indian call centres by a lot of businesses.

Advertisement