Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Ikea christmas 2014 preview

• 01-09-2014 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ SarahLil

I can't post a link but I've just downloaded their 2015 catalogue, you can preview Christmas 2014 stock some nice bits nice wrapping paper and decorations, any idea when the Christmas stock hits ikea? I was there last weekend didn't see anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭ Alicat

I don't see any Christmas things?... What page are they on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭ washiskin

Alicat, are you gong to give us a little more info on what you will be stocking in the coming weeks? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ SarahLil

Alicat wrote: »
    I don't see any Christmas things?... What page are they on?

Alicat I went on to their Irish Site it asked if I wanted to download their 2015 Catalogue and I did, Christmas 2014 is then in a tab at the bottom of the screen,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭ Alicat

Thanks Sarah, I'll check again when I'm home.
    washiskin wrote: »
    Alicat, are you gong to give us a little more info on what you will be stocking in the coming weeks? :D

I'm expecting (hoping) things will start to come in in the next two weeks! It's kinda hard to remember all the things I ordered in May! I don't have a lot of photos yet either. I have a few Gisela photos which I can put up, I'll get them shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭ washiskin

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

heading to Ikea this evening...fellow elves I will keep you posted if I see anything and off course I will ask when will the Christmas stuff hit the shelves,

ikea say the christmas stock will be in the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

Yay! I still can't find the Christmas stuff in the catalogue though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭ baby and crumble

I always love the ikea christmas stuff. Their pages of stickers are great for labels on jars of jams and jellies and stuff that I make for presents.

We're also trying to buy a house right now, the thought that i might be in my first owned house this christmas is getting me VERY excited!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Moonbeam

oooh that is so exciting.
    I remember that excitement!! I had barely any furniture but I was still adamant I was doing a big christmas dinner for anyone that would come:)

Our 1st christmas here was our 1st christmas with kids,it was awesome:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

Just had a look at the Christmas stuff on the Ikea website. I'm definitely going to pick up a few small bits. They have lovely wrapping paper but the last time I got it the quality was terrible so I'm hoping they've improved it so I can get some. Is it tomorrow that it's in the shops?

Just had a look at the Christmas stuff on the Ikea website. I'm definitely going to pick up a few small bits. They have lovely wrapping paper but the last time I got it the quality was terrible so I'm hoping they've improved it so I can get some. Is it tomorrow that it's in the shops?

They have some reasonably priced gift boxes also, can't wait to make a trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭✭ xmasking

Christmas ... the most wonderful time of the year!

Advertisement