Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

[Wanted / Share] GTI/NUIG Galway Accomodation

• 01-09-2014 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5 ✭✭✭ cheddarbob

Moving to Galway to start a course in GTI...Looking to team up with 2/3/4 people to rent a house/apartment, preferably with GTI students in Salthill maybe?...but have a car so don't mind being further away from college or teaming up with students from other colleges. Will be in galway all this week...PM if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vargaschile

Hi, I'm starting a course there on Monday and don't have accommodation at the moment either (staying in a hostel until I find a place) so I'd be very interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ✭✭✭ cheddarbob

Hi, I'm starting a course there on Monday and don't have accommodation at the moment either (staying in a hostel until I find a place) so I'd be very interested.

Sent u a private mail

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ✭✭✭ Kakidd

Are you starting this monday? the 8th??
    What course are you guys doing?

Good luck with the house hunt

Kakidd wrote: »
    Are you starting this monday? the 8th??
    What course are you guys doing?

Good luck with the house hunt

Cheers mate could be hostel living for a while, left it late

doing I.T. ya starting there yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ✭✭✭ Kakidd

cheddarbob wrote: »
    Cheers mate could be hostel living for a while, left it late

doing I.T. ya starting there yourself?

yes, will be doing business and hubby IT probably with you if is the Information Technology CITXX.

I was pretty sure it will start on Monday the 15th.
    Anyways, if you dont find anything until them we give you a hand.

• Advertisement

Kakidd wrote: »
    yes, will be doing business and hubby IT probably with you if is the Information Technology CITXX.

I was pretty sure it will start on Monday the 15th.
    Anyways, if you dont find anything until them we give you a hand.

Yes im doing Information Technology CITXX.

I got a text saying classes start on the 8th at 11am.

Thanks a mil for the offer, Im booked into a hostel all this week and will surely have something sorted out by then...But ye never kno, might have to take you up on that

Best of luck with your course :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement