Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slimming world HELP!!!

Options
  • 29-08-2014 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I am joining slimming world next Thursday. I have 1.5 stone to lose since having my 7 month old. Iv been stuck on the same weight for a while now. Has anyone good/bad experiences from this group.
    Looking forward to hearing from ye.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

Absolutely great group in Slimming World, i went for 6 weeks and lost 19lbs, i was able to eat whatever i wanted basically, it's one of the only "weight watchers,unislim etc" that actually works consistently. My mother lost 5 stone in 1 year and many other relatives and friends have joined and found success, best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

That is amazing! Well done on weight loss. My problem is that if I don't lose a lb or down anything in a week, I'm completely off the wagon. I'd be hoping for a weightloss like yours. I find it very hard to juggle making his dinner and then trying to eat different to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

ja1986 wrote: »
    That is amazing! Well done on weight loss. My problem is that if I don't lose a lb or down anything in a week, I'm completely off the wagon. I'd be hoping for a weightloss like yours. I find it very hard to juggle making his dinner and then trying to eat different to him.

Well they have a session after weight in where everybody talks about their week and all give eachother advice and support (not my thing but you might like it) so if you stay the same or put on a pound everyone is there to help you!

The great thing about slimming world is you wont have to juggle dinners, he can eat what you're eating! There are fantastic recipes for low fat bolagnese,lasagne,burgers,chicken, anything really.

Advertisement