Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maximilk. Whats wrong? Alternatives?

Options
  • 26-08-2014 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

So since day one I've always had problems drinking protein shakes, I dunno what it is but the slightest lump or bump in texture and it' game over - dry wrenching, full on vomiting the lot. I've no idea why, 'man up' etc, but I can't stop myself.

So praise the lord when Maximuscle released those premixed things, perfect shakes every time and pretty handy. Until my last few experiences.
    I buy them in boxes of 8, €30 or so a pop, and the last two boxes have been like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeL4v7twBuY

Gross.

I'm literally buying the things, taking them some, storing them in a cool dry press, exactly like the bottle says, and then this happens.
    Do you reckon if I like, shake the shake, they'll be okay to drink? :confused: Anyone try the Kinetcia alternative? Any better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I'm literally buying the things, taking them some, storing them in a cool dry press, exactly like the bottle says, and then this happens.
    Do you reckon if I like, shake the shake, they'll be okay to drink? :confused: Anyone try the Kinetcia alternative? Any better?

I'd email Maximuscle and ask them. At first glance I'd assume that whatever batch you have now had been mistreated before you got them, although it could be simply a matter of time since manufacture. As you said, they are a new product.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Thud

that's €3.75 a bottle, buy a blender and mix them in that.

the My Protein whey mixes pretty well never had any problems with lumps

Advertisement