Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight Watchers?? Slimming World?? Or other suggestions??

Options
  • 25-08-2014 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Everyone.
    Just looking for a bit of advice... I've been looking online but cant seem to find anything that helps...
    Myself and a friend are looking to loose some weight... We are wondering if anyone has any information about any of these weight loss programmes!? Does anyone know is slimming world or weight watchers better!? Or is there any other suggestions or recommendations!?

Thank you in advance :)
    Danielle2054

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Bruno26

Hi Everyone.
    Just looking for a bit of advice... I've been looking online but cant seem to find anything that helps...
    Myself and a friend are looking to loose some weight... We are wondering if anyone has any information about any of these weight loss programmes!? Does anyone know is slimming world or weight watchers better!? Or is there any other suggestions or recommendations!?

Thank you in advance :)
    Danielle2054

Neither. Just eat real food. Remove all processed food and drinks. It really is this simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

I use myfitnesspal - mainly because it's free!It's calorie counting and you can set goals for yourself and track your weight/inch loss. It has a huge database of food for you to log. They also have quite good forums.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I use myfitnesspal - mainly because it's free!It's calorie counting and you can set goals for yourself and track your weight/inch loss. It has a huge database of food for you to log. They also have quite good forums.

I use it myself, lost around 2 stone using it. Great way to track your Calories in vs Calories out. And at the end of a day weight loss really boils down to a calorie deficient.

I've also used WW, and if you stick to F&H on WW, myfitnesspal really compliments the WW plan.

Advertisement