Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert applied ( L.C.A)

Options
  • 21-08-2014 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭

I know not many do the L.C.A.

just curious to see how any one got on.

I did it many years ago and went back to do the full two years of the normal leaving cert

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I don't think many who did the LCA will still be posting in the Leaving Cert. forum.

We had a couple of girls did the LCA when it first started who have since qualified as nurses.
    Last year's class did PLCs and a couple of those who wanted to have progressed on the Level 7 and 8 courses this year. This year's class mostly have PLCs they will be starting in a few weeks.
    One did a media PLC and is now doing a degree in Scotland somewhere.
    We also had one lad went to college in the US the other year, but he did not finish his course. A couple trained as barbers.
    Most of them are working, in all sorts of jobs. A mixed bag, like most classes in most schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

Is the l.c.a still going.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes.

Advertisement