Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daffodils

Options
  • 18-08-2014 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Anyone any clue on the return on daffodils? I've an acre behind the yard landlocked and too small for anything and also not close to home so stock won't work. Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Aya xxv wrote: »
    Anyone any clue on the return on daffodils? I've an acre behind the yard landlocked and too small for anything and also not close to home so stock won't work. Thoughts?

Think the main money in Daffs is in the bulbs, and you'd need some serious kit to do it properly, they used to grow loads around Bandon, not sure if they still do..

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Simple thought do some research on timings and getting early crops. When everyone else has them in flower is too late and they probably won't be worth selling.

Advertisement