Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People who haven't lost their looks

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Jeff Bridges looks well for his age I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Bono's wife, Ali Hewson.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Adamantium wrote: »
    Kathyrn Bigelow looks damn attractive for 62.

Was an absolute ride when she was younger I'd imagine

62!!!

She's an absolute ride now, never mind when she was younger!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Angelina Jolie more gorgeous at 39 than your average human but then again I suppose she has the cash to keep it that way. I second Elle Macphearson though I heard in an interview she's tried everything and anything and has put in a lot of work over the years to look that young.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Daryl Hall looks great for 68

NLiqF0V.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Anyone around today has the benefits of medical intervention which is kind of unfair. A man no longer around who was a true ride was Richard Burton. Gorgeous, they don't make them like that anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Gwyneth Paltrow
    Nicole Kidman
    Cate Blanchett
    Cameron Diaz

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

eviltwin wrote: »
    Anyone around today has the benefits of medical intervention which is kind of unfair.
    True dat. Precious few of the "older" Hollywood types haven't had some work done, male and female.
    A man no longer around who was a true ride was Richard Burton. Gorgeous, they don't make them like that anymore.
    Aye, but he died at 58 and was failing fast from 40 onwards. A good advert for avoiding huge amounts of booze and ciggies if there ever was one.
    branie2 wrote:
    Nicole Kidman
    Just my humble mind you, while she was gorge back in the day, these days she looks decidedly "otherworldly" and not in a good way. Like a too tight drumskin or somesuch.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement